Canon 20D + 18-55 Kit - Excellent Condition!!!

yummy_waffles

You are looking at a mint condition Canon 20D. It comes with all original accessories, box, lens, and manual - all of which are in perfect condition. The lens has never been used as you can tell by the pictures. Even the box looks brand new. It also comes with a new battery and a 96MB and 80MB CF card. I am selling because I want to upgrade to a newer body.

I am looking to get $400. Cash only please. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

Not a bad deal on a great camera. It's a bit dated, but still a good one!

Out of curiosity, what are you considering to upgrade to? I'm a Canon fan, soo don't kill mw with the "N" word. (Nikon)

I'd like to go full frame, but I don't wanna give up the tokina 11-16mm since it's my favorite lens. So maybe the 40 or 50D. I wouldn't mind having a nikon, but I already invested in canon lenses. Plus, I've used canons for a while now so I'm comfortable with the button layout.

If you guys wanna see some of the photos I've taken with the 20D, follow the link in my sig :)

I'd like to go full frame, but I don't wanna give up the tokina 11-16mm since it's my favorite lens. So maybe the 40 or 50D. I wouldn't mind having a nikon, but I already invested in canon lenses. Plus, I've used canons for a while now so I'm comfortable with the button layout.

If you guys wanna see some of the photos I've taken with the 20D, follow the link in my sig :)

I have the 40D, it will not disappoint! I wanted the fast FPS it has, along with the higher MP, bigger screen, pretty much everything, since I was moving up from a digital rebel!

I have the 40D, it will not disappoint! I wanted the fast FPS it has, along with the higher MP, bigger screen, pretty much everything, since I was moving up from a digital rebel!

Sounds enticing, but I love the high ISO on the 50D. I hear it does well in low light situations - not saying that the 40D doesn't, but it's definitely my biggest concern since I do a lot of concerts and nightscape photog.

Sounds enticing, but I love the high ISO on the 50D. I hear it does well in low light situations - not saying that the 40D doesn't, but it's definitely my biggest concern since I do a lot of concerts and nightscape photog.

The 50D does better than the 40D at high ISO but only barely. I have the 7D on order, can't wait until it gets here. If I didn't shoot sports I'd get a 5DII.

The 50D does better than the 40D at high ISO but only barely. I have the 7D on order, can't wait until it gets here. If I didn't shoot sports I'd get a 5DII.

You son of a !!!! I'm jealous!!! That 7D is sexy as hell! Congrats man!!! I am debating uprading my lens kit or getting a 7D but I think it's going to be the lenses....

You son of a !!!! I'm jealous!!! That 7D is sexy as hell! Congrats man!!! I am debating uprading my lens kit or getting a 7D but I think it's going to be the lenses....

Yeah we'll see when it finally gets here lol. I was hoping to already have it. Lenses before bodies is my general rule.

Yup I'm on as jfusion but I hardly post. Been a member there since Jan 2006, but I only have 376 posts.

I haven't been on there much for a while either, and when I do, it's more lurking and learning than anything. Great community though, and lots of knowledge to be gained!

Good luck with the sale YW!

Yeah we'll see when it finally gets here lol. I was hoping to already have it. Lenses before bodies is my general rule.

i know, thats why lenses were going to be my first choice... but full frame sensor 8fps and and 19af points is effing tempting!!!! all for a great price as well.... :( but the 100-400L is more than likely going to be my next investment followed probably by the 24-105L after that they will probably have a mark II version of the 7D by then as well so i will get over it...

Are any of you Canon geeks on POTN?

yep i am e-flores as well over there

Yup I'm on as jfusion but I hardly post. Been a member there since Jan 2006, but I only have 376 posts.

good i have been a member for over a year and only have 4 post... beat that!

I haven't been on there much for a while either, and when I do, it's more lurking and learning than anything. Great community though, and lots of knowledge to be gained!

Good luck with the sale YW!

yeah i pretty much lurk everyday over there and yes there is so much to be learned!!!

yep i am e-flores as well over there

good i have been a member for over a year and only have 4 post... beat that!

yeah i pretty much lurk everyday over there and yes there is so much to be learned!!!

I've been there since April of 05, and have 198 posts! I really need to get back into photography, there's just so much other stuff going on....