1-pc suit alterations?

Coyote

Apparently I am not racer-shaped.

I've a Gericke 1-pc suit I'd like to have altered. Anyone have any experience/suggestions on who to contact about having this done? Someone mentioned Barnacle Bill a couple of years ago...Any other's? Localish?

Suit fits snug yet comfortable from shoulders to crotch...Then the legs are a little long and baggy.

Thanks in advance.

I sent my Vansons to BB. it was a quick turn around and the suit fit perfectly. I discribed what I needed over the phone and he get it done pronto. cost was decent to. While talking to Bill on the phone I felt like I was talking to an old friend. Nice Guy My .02$

Nick

Contact Alexa at Spyder Leather Works

http://www.spyderleatherworks.com/

Absolutely one of the best and does a TON of the racers out there. Also can make donations via her for the Red Flag Fund which helps fallen racers...

BB is good, too but Alexa is one of the top ones out there. Can also do a great deal of custom work to make you different from the rest.

Can also do a great deal of custom work to make you different from the rest.

Oh...I'm already different--Don't worry about that. Or were you still speaking of the suit?

Thanks for the replies. Time to pull this one back out and make it fit.

Absolutely one of the best and does a TON of the racers out there. Also can make donations via her for the Red Flag Fund which helps fallen racers...

BB is good, too but Alexa is one of the top ones out there. Can also do a great deal of custom work to make you different from the rest.

Cool, I think I'll send my jacket in over the winter. It's a tad baggy and I think I'd like to have my name across the hump.

barnacle bill isn't all that good. you would shit if you seen my suit repair that cost me $340. was not worth it! plus he didn't do anything I asked. I left a note tapped to the suit so he'd see it. he totally ignored it. he sewed my liner to the inside of the suit. so now I can't remove it to wash.

and I'm not the only person to have this problem with him.