football

that dude

family and much prettier up there. I'll move to Central area. The last northern good sized city, Wausau. After Wausau is all wilderness with little country towns if any.

fuck bro- i keep debating to move, but not the fuckin tundra. my choices are arizona arizona arizona and south carolina. been talking with a realtor for about yr now off and on. got many friends i went to school with out in vegas or phoenix. its amazing, and amazing dry heat

osu will win, but not by 12..but by 10 . why move to the colder shitter state

good call, I'm taking Wisconsin to cover as well, I think OSU will struggle unfortunately. I want to take Ole Miss to cover but with Snead playing like shit, I don't think I will

I can't believe urban meyer would let tebow play... that was a ridiculous concussion that caused him to vomit. I know he's hungry for another national title, but he gets hit pretty hard (and I'm pretty sure LSU's defense is going to gun for him) you might ruin his career or at least the rest of his senior year. I feel LSU might win this weekend regardless of who starts for florida because the whole tebow thing has been such a distraction for their team.

I think OSU will win against wisconsin, because they haven't had any quality wins and their 5-0 is luck. I just hope pryor gives up on trying to be a pocket passer.

family and much prettier up there. I'll move to Central area. The last northern good sized city, Wausau. After Wausau is all wilderness with little country towns if any.

I know a bitch that lives in Wausau...:mad: She could probably hook you up with something...she is a bitch though, just as a forewarning.

I've got a wood chipper, if you've got the time. :D

Oh, and heres to Florida getting rocked by LSU. :cheers:

Well bama won it was ugly but its a win. I am afraid lsu is playing but I have hopes lsu will win. All I know is another sec team is winnning the national title. To all friends who think the big ten is the toughest confrence keep this in mind, Lsu and Florida have ran the national champ spot including lsu's win in 04. The sec runs college football. Till this game tonight the sec holds 3 of the top four spots.