jimmys italian kitchen in dayton

oldschoolsdime92

I kid you not I am eating there right now!!! Food is amazing service is amazing, the only thing you can really complain about is it's kinda small and if there are a good amount of people in here it's kinda noisy but every time I come here at night it's usually just me plus one or two other tables... They are bussiest at luch time. If you enjoy Italian food this is probably the best mom pop shop in the area for it. There's my $.02

It was Smokin Barbecue.....

I know exactly where that is.

OMG I LOVED Smokin' Bar-BQ! Sucks that it burned down and they decided to just keep the one in Dayton. I never go downtown.

I wish the BBQ joint was still there. They had great chips, brisquette, and cold beer.

it was delish! The service was wonderful. I would eat there again in second. I got the trio pasta, and my girlfriend got the spagetti with meat sauce. Both were absolutley great! I will be back there again in a heart beat. pricing was average. Two people the bill was 32 bucks, with an apetizer. For wine contesours, they allow you to bring your own wine also, which was cool, because I love myself a good glass of wine.

I know exactly where that is.

OMG I LOVED Smokin' Bar-BQ! Sucks that it burned down and they decided to just keep the one in Dayton. I never go downtown.

I wish the BBQ joint was still there. They had great chips, brisquette, and cold beer.

Is there good BBQ in dayton anywhere? Maybe closer to Beavercreek?