Vinyl Graphics??

SirPsycho

This is more of a question. I am building an XR motard and I have not seen any tank graphics I want to put money out for. I wanted something original. I designed my own XR wing graphic and took it to a place to put it to Vinyl. The design was a rough draft not an exzact duplicate of what I wanted. I also have some numbers I wanted made. 2 4" inch "19'"s and 1 2" "19". The place that is doing the Vinyl work is real close to the house and I am friends with the manager there. After a month I finally received a e-mail today it was a estimate for the graphics. for eveything I discribed they want $192.26 plus tax and $90 to install. Is this a good price? it don't seem to far out of line but I don't know the business. Any input would help. Thanks

Nick

I looked at some of the sites C7fx posted. decal mx wanted $199 for a full kit. with some custom things. the other site had some nice decals do dress things up later. The XR wing I gave the guys doing my design was a rough draft. they have to finish the design on a computer or whatever they use. and have to make size adjustments also. It still seamed a bit high. I will probably put the graphics on myself, unless I can talk them into it for cheaper. I don't want to use the companys name until i find out if it is a good deal or not. I don't want to trash there name. Any other custom vinyl guys local?

Nick