OSU vs. Wisconsin Sect 7A Row 19

OsuMj

Two student tickets, $60 (each) OBO by midnight. I will provide BuckIDs, I need them back after the game.

They have never checked my BuckID in detail at the entrance, only to make sure I have one. I gave my ticket to a mexican girl last week along with my BuckID - no problems. If for some reason they do not allow you access to the game (which is extremely unlikely), I will refund your money.

No upgrades this time... unfortunately I dont have time to stand in line for this one.

MJ I assume that you're still up b/c you're constantly monitoring this thread to see if anybody wants the tickets.

Don't you have something better to do on a friday night? ;)

I'm still up bc during the school year i sleep 5 hours a night...

I am a lil tired. I spent tonight figuring out a halloween costume, and then my roomie came back from the bar early and was tellin me that he had a drunk girl freaking out... he got on the phone with her and told her that she was being 'emotional' and this was my face: :eek::lol: I heard her through his speaker "I'M EMOTIONAL????" :lol: :lol:

Anyway, i've been entertained long enough to still be awake.

lol drunk emotional girls are never easy to reason with :)

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Its a secret. haha, mostly because I haven't made it yet. BUT, a hint, and if I succeed, you'll see pics, I bought a yard of fur tonight. :lol: