2004 gsxr 750

that dude

2004 gsxr 750 with 4000 miles. black and yellow

never stunted or abused

synthetic oil and filter changed every season

black lor racing 13" bolt on pipe

520 conversion kit with black driven sprockets and gold ek chain (put on @3000 miles)

all levers pegs gas cap rear sets etc have been powder coated black

puig dark smoke race screen

heal tech v4 speed healer with tsr

passenger seat as well a solo cowl

rear black spools

black no cut frame sliders

fender eliminator

other misc things.

i have all stock parts as well as a good chain and sprockets (3000 miles)

never wrecked, title in hand. beautiful bike. wont find a 2004-2005 cleaner.

also have a nice hjc helmet and shift racing gloves and jacket as well as a nice matching suzuki leather and gauntlet style gloves

asking 6000 or best offer.

Edited by that dude

What ya selling it for? Newer bike?

I can attest at just how clean this thing is. Really nice GSXR for sure! G/L with selling it.

newer 750..all black 2008...you think its priced right brian. again its super clean never wrecked all stock parts and aftermarket parts. only 4009 miles on it.

i've seen this bike only once back in spring, and i still remember it because it was in such top condition.

very nice bike. i'd pick it up if i wasn't so shabby on the track with my 600rr.

nah, the current furnace works, it just keeps making these miniature exploding noises (including shaking the walls on the "big" ones lol). it's actually been doing it for a few years, but it only became an issue when the gf moved in. she was all like "waahhh, it's coooold and the furnace makes exploding noises!".

back when i lived by myself, i was gone for 12+ hours a day at my shop, and when i got home, i just went to sleep after a couple hours of relaxing, and since i like it a bit cold when i'm sleeping anyway, it was never an issue since it was only on to keep the house from freezing.

but now, it's on all day (set to 72 grrr) so during the really cold months, the bill gets ridiculously high AND it explodes all the time.

so yeah. that's the story.

nah, the current furnace works, it just keeps making these miniature exploding noises (including shaking the walls on the "big" ones lol). it's actually been doing it for a few years, but it only became an issue when the gf moved in. she was all like "waahhh, it's coooold and the furnace makes exploding noises!".

back when i lived by myself, i was gone for 12+ hours a day at my shop, and when i got home, i just went to sleep after a couple hours of relaxing, and since i like it a bit cold when i'm sleeping anyway, it was never an issue since it was only on to keep the house from freezing.

but now, it's on all day (set to 72 grrr) so during the really cold months, the bill gets ridiculously high AND it explodes all the time.

so yeah. that's the story.

tell her to put some clothes on jbot! let me know what the quotes are when you get them. is the furnace making noises or is the ductwork oil canning. oil canning is when the metal heats up after being cold and pops. check it out, let me know. if its just the duct work popping i can give some tips. ie loosen the hangers a little from the floor joist or loosen the drives.

it's definitely a very distinct exploding noise. kinda like when you have the grill closed, then you open up the gas (no ignition) for a while and THEN you turn on the ignition and it goes WWWHHHOOOOOOOOOM!!! (if you left the gas on for a while)

my one friend who i was helping out is now happily living (and paying rent) at his new place.

the gf has an interview soon, so hopefully, i'll only have to deal with the puppy. i'm thinking i'll make a doggie sized hamster wheel that feeds a generator, so he can work off all that energy and earn his kibble in electricity for once. that, or he'll make a fine coat.