Hey beer drinkers!

Zach

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never met a beer i wouldn't drink.... WAIT.. one... Brown Suga, jesus was that bad.

I had a very good one last weekend. Brewed by Tommyknocker it was Cocoa Porter. mmm, tastes like a tootsie roll. really, surprised the hell outta me. i think it was better the the Sam Addams Chocolate Boch we had also.

I made some yuengling clone last winter and came out really well. Are you using the 2 stage fermenting process or single? you might want to remind people only pry top bottles if your using the caper I'm thinking of.

Well, we only have one carboy right now, but I'd really like to jump into all-grain right off the bat. I've got a pretty good network of guys that are a wellspring of info.

So the short answer is: I dunno.

Yeah, I thought I said I needed pry-off caps...

And Papa, I know green is fine, I just want to avoid the inevitable debate with my beer snob cronies. Besides, I may be getting a setup for some 5gal kegs, so then I'll just transport and serve it out of growlers and 2 liter bottles. :D

That's the only way to do it' date=' IMAO.

That's just gross. :nono:[/quote']

I agree that all-grain is the best way. I may not be patient enough though!

Nothin wrong with transportin beer in a 2 liter bottle. Not like I'd be storing or aging it in one. :)

i started brewing lat night. the $39 "mr beer" kit rang up for $17 at the hardware store where I bought it. score.

my fermenter seems to be leaking right now though. that's no good... I i was closer, you'd be welcome to some of my bottles. I probably have twice as many as i need.