Deals Gap

dustinsn3485

I'll be down at Deal's Gap next weekend 23-26. The East TN riders are having a year end get together of some sort as I understand it. I've got some contacts in the area and have been invited to stay in a cabin down there and hang out and party. Anyone else going to be down there?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dustin take a bottle of gasex for eric... ull thank me later haha.
You have me confused with Garrett = that fucker just ain't right!
hahaha no no first night was definitely u shitting on his head if i remember correctly!!

Oh the memories..... :lol:

Oh the memories..... :lol:

isnt that the truth!! we had a great time!! eric had me rolling the whole time! great group of friends to spend the weekend with!

Oh yeah, forgot about that. He definitely made up for it later though.

yeah between his "frostys" from DQ and our time with the 3 inch penis haha

pretty sure earache is going to be down there! have fun, this ur first time???

Nah, I went last year with Eric.

Dustin - I thought about going. Are you riding down? If so, I could meet ya in Cincinnati maybe.

I'll likely have the bike in the back of the truck. There's going to be far too much other stuff going on. I guess this trip isn't so much for the ride as it is for the party. I'll be staying in a cabin at a KOA somewhere.

I'll likely have the bike in the back of the truck. There's going to be far too much other stuff going on. I guess this trip isn't so much for the ride as it is for the party. I'll be staying in a cabin at a KOA somewhere.

Gotcha. I have a room reserved in Bumfuck, TN for $17.00 per night at a Fairfield Inn - wifey got a dscount for me. Hate to pass up a room that cheap.

I'll be riding down unless the weather sucks, then I'll prolly bail on it altogether. Have an extra bed if anyone (Ben?) wants to go with.

i hate u! ^^^^^

Don't hate too much, the hotel is like half way between Knoxville and Ashville - middle of nowhere. I was only going to go as the room was so cheap, it'd make a cheap weekend.

well get those rates for us for our trips next year!

It's kinda hard to do; can't get them too far in advance and usually only for one room unless it's a hotel that her Company owns. And they don't own any in Tennessee. So it's hit or miss one gtting a room and they're usually not exactly where ya wanna stay either.

I stayed at the new Marriott Courtyard in Alcoa for two nights prior to your arrival for $35 a night. Deal !