Predictions? Spies or Haga

nochknstrps

I mean who's gonna be where. For the title, Rossi's my favorite, but Stoner's back big time. Marlboro Ducati: Stoner/Hayden or Stoner/Lorenzo. Fiat Yamaha: Lorenzo's gone (I think) so it's Rossi/Hayden or Elias. Spies can't get a ride. Rizla Suzuki: Capirossi/Bautista, Tech 3Yamaha: Edwards? - Toseland's out.

I hope Haga eats it or has bike issues.

That's a horrible thing to say... What I want to see is the two of them filing it out til the end.... I'm not a big fan of the NASCAR belief that it better for your aponent to just drop out of the race. I am hoping and praying that haga wins this one, he deserves it! But I hope speis gives haga everything he has to atepmt to win it as well. There is nothing like a good fight til the end!

With that all said HAGA go get em'!!!!

I mean who's gonna be where. For the title, Rossi's my favorite, but Stoner's back big time. Marlboro Ducati: Stoner/Hayden or Stoner/Lorenzo. Fiat Yamaha: Lorenzo's gone (I think) so it's Rossi/Hayden or Elias. Spies can't get a ride. Rizla Suzuki: Capirossi/Bautista, Tech 3Yamaha: Edwards? - Toseland's out.

Wow Someones out of the loop... Ducati I'd staying the same yamaha still the same and I am pretty sure speis replaces toesland.

That's a horrible thing to say... What I want to see is the two of them filing it out til the end.... I'm not a big fan of the NASCAR belief that it better for your aponent to just drop out of the race. I am hoping and praying that haga wins this one, he deserves it! But I hope speis gives haga everything he has to atepmt to win it as well. There is nothing like a good fight til the end!

With that all said HAGA go get em'!!!!

Spies had bike problems last time in that 2nd race. That wasn't fair? In racing there is no perfection race. Racing is racing. It's unpredictable. Winning is winning whether your opponent has bike issues or wrecks. I've never seen a season of any racing w/out wrecks and everyone did perfect. If it's those mistakes or wrecks make someones trophy not earned than that's bullshit and racing is then bullshit.:rulez:

If Haga wrecks, you'll be on here saying Spies only has championship because of that. That's Lame. Also, why are you rooting for a Japanese racer? Fuck that. I'm always for my own country. I was a Toseland fan, but then he went to GP and then I got an American to cheer for and I will always do that. Plus I liked SPies before he was in WSBK anyway.

Jorge can't keep it together. Rossi and Stoner will dominate. Spies will be battling Melandri for fifth. Hayden will be a consistent finisher- at 11th place, and Capirossi will mentor his new protege to lap outside the top 10 too. Pramac will be a steady challenger, to Suzuki, with Kallio out for glory too often.

Spies will go to GP in the Runner Up position, because when Haga is on, it's a pass where none should be.

Spies had bike problems last time in that 2nd race. That wasn't fair? In racing there is no perfection race. Racing is racing. It's unpredictable. Winning is winning whether your opponent has bike issues or wrecks. I've never seen a season of any racing w/out wrecks and everyone did perfect. If it's those mistakes or wrecks make someones trophy not earned than that's bullshit and racing is then bullshit.:rulez:

If Haga wrecks, you'll be on here saying Spies only has championship because of that. That's Lame. Also, why are you rooting for a Japanese racer? Fuck that. I'm always for my own country. I was a Toseland fan, but then he went to GP and then I got an American to cheer for and I will always do that. Plus I liked SPies before he was in WSBK anyway.

i will never say speis won the championship b/c haga wrecked... thats how racign is, racing is racing like you said right? they both have already fought a hard fight and both deserve it.

and i am rooting for haga because he is def. on my heros list. speis not there yet, but he may be getting there. haga has never won a world championship and i dont want him to become the dan marino of WSBK. i could car eless where a rider is from. sorry thats just how life is.

This thread is about the 2009 WSBK championship not your shitty predictions of the 2010 GP. Especially when you're talking out of your ass Hue Jass...

Anyways Nick I agree with you about racing is racing but really the only reason why Haga is in this is because of Spies being taken out by Fabrizio at Brno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVXeva8fmfU

I am rooting for Spies. Haga will be doing everything he has to do keep the lead. If Haga gets to tentative and does not finish well the second race will be balls out. I hope Spies has it dialed in he is going to have to double up and haga is going to have to have some kind of problem.

I won't be dissapionted if Haga Wins the man is an animal. He did race injured much of this season too. I heard he raced with a claustimy Bag once or something like that. someone correct me if I am wrong please.

Spies put on a Great show And I hope he brings it home for the USA !!

spies is immensely talented (I think even more so than haga) and deserves to win WSBK the way he's been riding.

that said, I'm rooting for Haga cause I want to see if he says anything other than "I very happy for good result"

But do you guys not remember haga being taken out at the nurbugring by Rae???? Really???

Rae isn't Spies teammate.

Plus it was a dif situation b/c those top three had been changing positions like every other turn.

Edited by EvilTwin

Tech failures had nothing to do with Spies being in Second? Poor tyre choice didn't take points away from him and give it to Simoncelli and Biaggi? It boils down to one crash by a motivated rider who did actively race Haga for first and not back down to give him points?

Also, remember Haga was out for how many races with a broken back?

i will never say speis won the championship b/c haga wrecked... thats how racign is, racing is racing like you said right? they both have already fought a hard fight and both deserve it.

and i am rooting for haga because he is def. on my heros list. speis not there yet, but he may be getting there. haga has never won a world championship and i dont want him to become the dan marino of WSBK. i could car eless where a rider is from. sorry thats just how life is.

I like Haga, I just want Spies to win.:)

Anyways Nick I agree with you about racing is racing but really the only reason why Haga is in this is because of Spies being taken out by Fabrizio at Brno.

YouTube - 2009 World Superbike at Brno Michel Fabrizio Ben Spies Crash

I was impressed how he came over apologizing though.

that said, I'm rooting for Haga cause I want to see if he says anything other than "I very happy for good result"

:lol: You never fail to make me laugh. :cheers:

But do you guys not remember haga being taken out at the nurbugring by Rae???? Really???

Rae didn't take Haga out, he took himself out in that race. He ran wide came back into Rae's line and and fell off. Fab on the other was just an over zealous I-talian and took himself and spies out of the race at brno.

I want Spies to win it all but I want the last round to be a dog fight to the end. WSBK has been the most exciting motorcycle racing this year, hope it ends on a high note.