Karma is a bitch..

r6allstar

Last year after I wrecked my first R6 I was contacted by a guy from Ottawa saying that he had a complete set of fairings that he would sell me for $700. I agreed on the price and sent him the money. He screwed me. Kept the money and never sent the fairings. I filed a case with the Ottawa PD and had not heard much about it since then. So I get a call the other day from the OPD detective saying that he had some good news and some bad news.

Good News = My case was closed.

Bad News = The guy who ripped me off was dead.

I guess he died in an accident on Wednesday. I have a ton of mixed emotions here. I would never wish death on anyone but at the same time this guy totally fucked me over. I wish his family the best and my condolences go out to them. Moral of the story, treat other as you wish to be treated. It will come back around to you eventually!

I think this is the link to the article about the crash

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=ba8b487f-b039-42f1-bef3-a6983d37af89&k=93341

Link fixed

The link to the story doesn't work.

Your right Karma is a bitch. It sucks he's dead though, was it a motorcycle crash?

I dont know for sure, still waiting on some information on it.. but I think so according to the article. And for all I know the article may not even be about him. He was the same age and everything and deid on Wednesday so I am just guessing it is him.

Go to the funeral and request $700 from the family + $$ for the cost of the trip.. I have no sympathy for him...

I see what your saying...I guess he is Canadian afterall.. sorry if a Canadian is readin this :p