Crash Course in CCW

Likwid

I stopped reading after this sentence, "Anti‐freedom zealots, including academic invalids and the hypocrites of the mis‐named American Civil Liberties Union, have stood on their pointy heads in tortured attempts to misinterpret this sentence ever since. Those of us who know how to read the English language have no trouble at all.'

I stopped reading after this sentence, "Anti‐freedom zealots, including academic invalids and the hypocrites of the mis‐named American Civil Liberties Union, have stood on their pointy heads in tortured attempts to misinterpret this sentence ever since. Those of us who know how to read the English language have no trouble at all.'

I must have skipped over that part, I would have balked too, keep reading there's really good information on what to do and how to practice, don't mind the pro-gun stuff really.

what????? i see nothing wrong with it :lol:

I must have skipped over that part, I would have balked too, keep reading there's really good information on what to do and how to practice, don't mind the pro-gun stuff really.

I didn't expect it all so it turned me off immediately. They could have done without crap like that and got straight to it.

what????? i see nothing wrong with it :lol:

Not necessarily fundamentally wrong, but pretty extreme and off-putting to someone wanting a good "neutral" read.

Just read this paragraph, reminds me of several people.

But our veteran guy has grown weary of the gun’s weight, even

though by now he has downsized from the full‐size, all steel 1911 to an

ultra‐light, titanium snubby. He no longer carries 24/7 where legal. He

has a busy schedule, so range trips are now every other month or so.

Besides, cleaning the darn thing once a week is a pain it the rump. And

another thing, friends have noticed that compared to the average

person, he is always looking around, and they are starting to tease him

about being paranoid. Heck, he has carried long enough, he has

renewed his permit twice, and he hasn’t once needed his gun. So now

he only carries in the bad part of town, after dark.

But as far as carrying goes, it’s like wearing your seat belt; there is no good excuse not to! You

can justify not carrying all you want. But just as with wearing your seat belt, you may not get a second

chance!

Reminds me of a lot of folks here that are "gear nazis", same argument, "dress for the crash, not the ride"

but think about it, you usally need it when you dont have it.........i think that is what they were going for.

Yah, that's exactly what I was saying. You never hear the stories about "I went to the store and nothing happened." Same as you never hear all the stories about the folks who ride without incident and no helmet.

Be prepared. Wear your helmet, bring your gun, and come home alive.