secret societies...

kawi kid

Whoa!

"Many religions frown upon membership of the Masons, and the Roman Catholic Church forbids Catholics to join under pain of excommunication."

I didn't know that. Guess I can't join the Masons.:confused:

I never knew that either

Funny you bring this up, Discovery channel is running "Secret History of the Freemasons" right now...

I've watched several of those type specials on there. The one supposedly showed some cheesy "official, never seen before" ceremony. I think they must've been yankin' the show's chains :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

IPO (Nut up or Shut Up)

Ticker Symbol: NUSU

Project Open Price: $3.95-$6.30 per share

Volume: 23

Cap: N/A

Corporate Description: We challenge people at all aspects of life in and around the Coshocton, OH area. Specializing in twisty roads and sheep molestation, the group is projected to be profitable in Q2 2010 upon the completion of their latest innovation - the cock gobbler combination turkey baster and rear swingarm stand.

IPO (Nut up or Shut Up)

Ticker Symbol: NUSU

Project Open Price: $3.95-$6.30 per share

Volume: 23

Cap: N/A

Corporate Description: We challenge people at all aspects of life in and around the Coshocton, OH area. Specializing in twisty roads and sheep molestation, the group is projected to be profitable in Q2 2010 upon the completion of their latest innovation - the cock gobbler combination turkey baster and rear swingarm stand.

You forgot about the already profitable sheep "servicing"

i wish they'd defined 'secret society' a bit more. Some of the most interesting stuff i've ever read has been about the Nazi party and the KKK. their existence was broadcast widely, but their rituals weren't.

The specific article I read was about guy who went 'under cover' in the KKK, and then told children all the little KKK secrets. They spread the rumor better than any newspaper could have, and made the members feel like morons when little kids knew their secret codes and hand shakes.

things like "do you know mr. Ayak?" was code for Are You A Klansman? and the response was supposed to be, "yeah, have you met mr Akai?" for A Klansman Am I.

I was in a fraternity in college that shared a lot of symbolism with the masons. I'm fairly certain they threw me out for not paying my dues my last semester, but I avoid needlessly divulging 'secret' stuff out of respect for the members who weren't put off by their retard house-mates (not bitter).