2005 CBR600F4i still under warranty - $4,200

Tpoppa

Anyone who's seen it can vouch for the condition.

icon14.gificon14.gif

I vouch. I saw the bike on a ride a couple of months ago and it was in showroom condition. Seemed absolutely new. I've known him for years and Tpoppa is a mature rider who looks after his bikes, I'd have no qualms about taking it (if I were in the market for a new bike).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm interested in the bike. I won't be ready to purchase a bike for probably another month, though. Do you have any room to work on the price?

Not much. It's a mint '05 with a warranty and a new rear tire. It'll go for more in the the spring.

i should have bought it.

You still can :)

Tempting! I love my F4i and don't want to take it on the track as it's my only bike. But having a second one so I can do track days would be cool!

But I don got no money!:broke::(

This is a really good deal for this bike though people! I got mine for just under 4K and it's a 2001 with 9000 miles.

^ did you just call an F4i a cruiser?

they relaxed the ergonomics in 2003, but a stock F4i is still an incredibly capable bike (with the right rider).

nope not at all. I know the F4I still has an aggressive seating position but its not as aggressive as most other super sports...