FS: Glock 30 .45 ACP

Putty

Just bought this about a week ago. Never shot it. Selling cause it was to be an additional daily carry gun, but it's too heavy for my liking. I have tried several holsters and a gunbelt, it just doesn't work. Comes with case, 3 mags

$500.........Firm, no trades, shipping.

gl.jpg

Glock 30SF

i should probably learn to safely operate a gun before buying one... That and buying a .45 as a first gun seems a bit like buying a 1000 as a first bike...

You'd be alright, definitely nothing wrong with starting with a small caliber and working up but so long as you try shooting it you'll be ok.

But definitely +1 on learning first! that's an important thing!

S&W M&P .45 compact. I haven't carried it yet, but I don't think it's too bulky. I've read nothing but positive reviews online. Go check one out sometime.

If you have a holster for it I'll gladly carry it around for you and let you know how it is :)

My XD is a 9mm but they make a 40 the exact same size... 45s are hard because the mag size... either way, SOME firearm is better than none.

If you have a holster for it I'll gladly carry it around for you and let you know how it is :)

My XD is a 9mm but they make a 40 the exact same size... 45s are hard because the mag size... either way, SOME firearm is better than none.

I'm sure you would, but I'll pass on that. :D

I had researched the XD and liked what I read, but when I actually held it I didn't like the way it felt in my hand. Didn't fit me right. The M&P came with a rubber grib cover that fits me nicely. Also came with night sights and 3 mags. I got a good deal quite a bit under MSRP and current store prices.

Yes, I still have it. It's cocked and loaded waiting for a zombie to enter unwanted. Yota, I put a 20 pack down the pipe. It's a wild animal, that's for sure. I am such an impulse buyer and this was a mistake on my part. I have so many other guns that get NO USE yet I went and bought this. Doh!