I may have stumbled upon greatness....

max power

Friends, I give you,

logo.jpg

http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/index.php

Apparently there are about 1200 Dukes fans connecting and sharing. I thought it was a dating site for Hazard Co. Ky at first, (it still may be as I havent done much exploration yet) but it seems to be a fan site for the greatest live action Scooby Doo plot theft ever perpetrated.

Enjoy!

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :lol:

There was a replica General Lee at the Fremont airport a couple weeks ago. Wished I'd had more time to get home & ride 'Birdy back there for what would've been a sweet photo opp ;)

Creepy x 10000

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 01:03 AM

image.php?u=4500&dateline=1218287016 BoJamesDuke user_offline.gif

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

At that, Zack finally looked up at him warily and with some confusion in his young eyes. He just couldn't comprehend what Luke was saying....no one had ever really said it to him before and meant it...

"Why..."

Bo: I ain't perfect...just pretty ;-)

quote.gif

BoJamesDuke View Public Profile Send a private message to BoJamesDuke Visit BoJamesDuke's homepage! Find all posts by BoJamesDuke

#

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 01:14 AM

image.php?u=5286&dateline=1204685599 DaisyMaeDuke user_online.gif

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

Luke swallowed, what he was about to say something he rarely told anyone, never the many girls he dated, rarely even family. "Cuz...I...I love you Zack....as much...as if you were my little boy...I wish....I wish you was..."

Daisy: Them old abandoned mines are full of bats and rats and all kinds of creepy things...like Bo and Luke.

quote.gif

DaisyMaeDuke View Public Profile Send a private message to DaisyMaeDuke Find all posts by DaisyMaeDuke

#

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 01:19 AM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

For a moment there was nothing but silence in the room and the soft patter of the rain that gently started to fall against the cold window. Zack was just staring at Luke, like he'd said something in a foreign language to him and was only just starting to understand what it meant.

Then all of a sudden, Zack wasn't there anymore....George was in his place...and Zack had practically lept into Luke's arms, clinging to him tightly.

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 01:49 AM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

It took a lot to catch Luke Duke off guard...but Zack managed it. Luke swallowed, in shock, before encircling the boy in his arms, hugging him tight, saying the words again, surprised at how easy they came this time. "I love you."

Daisy: Them old abandoned mines are full of bats and rats and all kinds of creepy things...like Bo and Luke.

quote.gif

DaisyMaeDuke View Public Profile Send a private message to DaisyMaeDuke Find all posts by DaisyMaeDuke

#

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 01:52 AM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Zack whimpered softly and buried his face into Luke's shoulder, his little hands clinging to the blue plaid as Bo's once had done. He didn't feel able to mutter the words back to Luke yet, in all honesty he didn't even really know Luke that well. All Zack knew was that Luke was the first one to offer him proper affection like this, affection he had been craving all his life...and he wasn't about to turn it away.

quote.gif

BoJamesDuke View Public Profile Send a private message to BoJamesDuke Visit BoJamesDuke's homepage! Find all posts by BoJamesDuke

#

post_old.gif 10-01-2009, 02:02 AM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

Luke just continued to hold him, reminded of how Bo would cling to him when he was little. It was something he had missed terribly. "Shhh....shhh....it's ok," he said rocking him slightly in his arms.

quote.gif

post_old.gif 10-26-2009, 03:35 PM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

"Why don't mama an' daddy love me like you do...why won't they come back an' get me.." he whimpered out into Luke's shirt, wanting so badly to think that maybe they would still come back, but each day that hope was diminshing more and more.

This was one of the hardest questions that Luke would have to answer, like the social worker had said, how was he supposed to answer and not break the little boys heart completly. How can you take one small, slim hope away from a child?

quote.gif

post_old.gif 10-26-2009, 03:58 PM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

Luke swallowed for once in his life not having an answer. He just held the crying youngster, saying softly, "I dunno buddy. But it can't be that they don't love you...it's impossible not t love you..." he whispered into his ear.

quote.gif

#

post_old.gif 10-28-2009, 06:02 PM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Zack couldn't help but whimper again as Luke said it, clinging onto him tighter - if that was even possible - and keeping his face buried in Luke's shoulder. No one had ever shown him such affection before, and now that he had it, he didn't want to let go. He didn't want to lose this again like he had his parents. This time around he was determined to be a good boy and hopefully not turn Luke against him.

quote.gif

post_old.gif 10-29-2009, 01:37 AM

Hazzardite for life

reputation_pos.gif

im_msn.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

"Now...it's gonna be ok....I promise ya.." said Luke just hugging the youngster close to his chest. "How bout I see...if you can come stay with me a while...more than just a day or two...."

WTF? :lol: