Anyone playing Forza Motorsport 3?

NightRider

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, the wheel adds a lot to it. The force feedback coding is really good at letting you know when the tires are starting to break loose. You're a lot faster without the TCS system on, but I really feel like the wheel is the only way to really control the car at the edge of traction like you would be doing in a real car anyway.

For example, when I'm playing against the AI with the same car, I can't reliably pass on the outside of a turn (with TCS off) on the controller, I can only manage it with the wheel.

I've gone uber-nerd and built a little racing setup with the wheel out of my old rack band drum set stand. :cool: It's fun as shit when you really have a setup in place to use it like a simulator.

^ You better be putting a helmet on or I call BS

+1. And...i thought i was bad. Sitting here in my spidey man underoos, scratching myself with ma cheeto stained fingers. Wow. I think your taking this to a whole new level man. :wtf:

Edited by NightRider

Alright, yesterday I caved in and turned the ABS on. Turns out that the trial and error lock up was not increasing my enjoyment of the game and was the main reason for using the replay feature at all. I died a little bit inside at first but that quickly passed. Who wants to race me tonight?

:lol: I don't have ANY of the Halo games either.

I can't afford these fancy-schmancy video games - I spend my entertainment budget on bikes and mutual funds. I can make a case for bikes be entertaining, but <sadface> that I consider investments in that same category.

FM2

PGR3 or 4

Burnout Revenge <--- I was ranked in the top #100 before, so I'd love to pwn you guys in that game

GoW (only the first one)

L4D

I'll see if i can be on then. Just getting back from the honeymoon, the house is a wreck from all the shit from the wedding, so we're working every night to clean shit up. I'll try to set aside some time if I can manage it.

• 1 month later...
Update. . . so I bought a bigger hard drive because I was running out of room. Well . . . I inadvertantly deleted EVERYTHING. Every save file for every game, it happened so dang fast and there was no recovery. . . so pissed

Ok...so this makes me feel a little better about my console dieing. :D