Vets

rick37

To all the vets that are on this forum and all over a huge Thank You, These brave men and women deserve so much for keeping us all free and safe.

Please be safe and come home to your family and friends, May God bless you all and I will always keep you in my prayers.

A hearty thanks from me as well.

Without you guys/girls i wouldn't have the ability to use a sweet motorcycle forum that occasionally discusses motorcycles :lol:

but seriously, all your service and sacrifice is greatly appreciated back here at home.

Speaking of...I'm being shipped off to Afghanistan Dec 23rd for the next 420 days. No worries though, I'll still be on here when time permits.

Take good care of yourself while you're over there. Come home in one piece. Please.

Thank you to all the Veterans. For all your sacrifices. And remember those that never came home. Like Jagr and RVTPilot said, from one vet to another, Thank You.

Speaking of...I'm being shipped off to Afghanistan Dec 23rd for the next 420 days. No worries though, I'll still be on here when time permits.

Good luck, stay safe, keep your head down. You'll be home before you know it.