Union/Delaware Co ABATE Chapter

sglideguy

We are starting an ABATE Chapter for Union and Delaware Counties. Our next meeting will be 12:00pm Sunday November 15, 2009 at Little Tony's Pizza in Marysville. ABATE( American Bikers Aimed Towards Education) is a state motorcycle rights organization open to all interested parties 18 years and older. If you have any questions PM me.

Rather than PM'ing you, I figured this would be good for the group to know as well, unless I'm the only one who is in the dark......

What exactly does ABATE do, and what will the this particular chapter do as its mission and goals?

(American Bikers Aimed Toward Education)

is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the rights, improving the image, and promoting safe operating practices of Ohio motorcyclists. ABATE is a legislative group first and foremost that works with groups like AMA and MRF to protect motorcyclist rights. Our chapter mission will be the same as the overall group. Each chapter can sponsor their own events, poker runs, toy runs, parties etc. Since this is a new chapter and this will only be our second meeting we do not have any events planned yet. http://www.abate.com/