thinspiration vid, these girls are sick

CMRemaly

It is actually and most of the time when you see a concave stomach it's being sucked in. Not gorging your face like a cow will give you that body habitus. You have to consider also that a lot of those girls are young so being that thin is going to be even more natural.

I think it's sad we have such a fat society that they think being thin is not natural or healthy.

I have to disagree with this. I prefer a women to have alittle meat on her. Most of the girls that get themselves thin this day and age don't do it in a healthy manner. They want that instant gratification.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with this. I prefer a women to have alittle meat on her. Most of the girls that get themselves thin this day and age don't do it in a healthy manner. They want that instant gratification.

So you have evidence to support those girls lost weight in an unhealthy manner to be as thin as they are?

Come on man, just say it... you like fat chicks. You're personal preference has zero bearing on whether or not any of those girls are healthy or lost weight in an unhealthy manner.

I think there is a healthy medium below overweight and above 100 lbs that you guys are forgetting about.

No one has forgotten. People are suggesting the girls in the video are unhealthy purely based on on the opinion of them being too thin. It's not backed by anything practical what so ever.

You are forgetting that you can be thin and perfectly healthy, rarely can you be decently over weight and perfectly healthy. There's plenty of people that fall in the "medium below overweight and above 100 lbs" that are disgustingly unhealthy.

The rules I live by:

If I feel like I'm sodomizing a young boy when we're having sex, you're too thin.

If I feel like I jumped into the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese when we're having sex, you're too fat.

:lol:

can i steal that? Thats grrrrreat

Are you referring to the ball pit or fat chicks? .... Or both? Or maybe a ball sack?

Did I say you could quote me? And jesus, quit talking about my sack! Should I just get this over with and tea bag you already? Maybe that will shut you up? No? :bj:

I won't speculate as to whether the actual girls pictured are healthy or sick. The thing that is disturbing is that young women have put together these little videos to inspire them to refrain from eating. It's scary because they are developing an unhealthy attitude toward food and toward their bodies. Regardless of whether these ladies are 'true' bulimics or anorexics, it's just not right to warp their image of beauty like this.

Anyone would want theie own daughter to be a natural, healthy weight and not stick thin. I believe that was the original poster's point. I'm always impressed with my sister because she reiterates to her daughter the fact that vegetables, fruits, etc will make her body strong and able to enjoy playing outside and participating in sports/games that she loves.

I definitely agree that the other side of the spectrum, people who accept their overweight/obesity, is disturbing as well.

So you have evidence to support those girls lost weight in an unhealthy manner to be as thin as they are?

Come on man, just say it... you like fat chicks. You're personal preference has zero bearing on whether or not any of those girls are healthy or lost weight in an unhealthy manner.

I have zero evidence. From personal experience from the women I know that have made themselves look like those in the video, they have not done so in a healthy manner. One girl I know used to starve herself. She would eat four or five crackers a day, and some water, and once in a while a banana. As for fat chicks, its not my style.I wont lie, I dated a few that were bigger, and they were lazy as shit and extremely insecure.I am the furthest thing from lazy and I do prefer them over 100 lbs.

I have zero evidence. From personal experience from the women I know that have made themselves look like those in the video, they have not done so in a healthy manner. One girl I know used to starve herself. She would eat four or five crackers a day, and some water, and once in a while a banana.

My daughter could have easily been in that video. She wears a double zero in pants. Her friends are all jealous of her size...... People always accused her of starving herself..... at least until they saw her eat. lol The girl eats like a lumberjack...... She supersizes at Mickey D's........ lol

Trust me, she's not unhealthy just because she's skinny.

My daughter could have easily been in that video. She wears a double zero in pants. Her friends are all jealous of her size...... People always accused her of starving herself..... at least until they saw her eat. lol The girl eats like a lumberjack...... She supersizes at Mickey D's........ lol

Trust me, she's not unhealthy just because she's skinny.

I had that same situation till i was about 18. I ate 5 or 6 thousand calories a day and didn't gain any weight (maxed out at 5'7" and 105 lbs when I was 17). I did run alot, but it was usually only about 5 or 6 miles a day.... some people, especially younger girls, have a hard time keeping their weight up.... its not necessarily unhealthy, its just being active and having a strong metabolism. A lot of those girls in the vid looked pretty young....