Talk about JCroz's Life and all the skills in it that he lacks

Disclaimer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so u have had ur bike for what 3 months now and u have paid 3600 bucks on it????

idk.. i bought it for $4800. i owed my rents $1000 still from insurance on my car. but now i only owe 2800. so how ever that much is. i just keep $150 of my check for food and gas and give them the rest. That includes a meth injection kit i sold off my car for $300 and then a few other small parts sales. everything i sell goes to my parents. just cause i hate being in debt.

So your parents wouldn't let you get a v8 'stang, but they loaned you the money for a two-wheeled death machine that you're popping 4" wheelies on the second time you rode it?

Got it. I hope you're an only child.

they made me get a v6 cause i was 16. now im 19. i can do what i want with my $. They just gave me the loan cause it would have taken to long to get approved by a bank. my dads always has been into bikes. he has a goldwing now (hes 60). but my mom doesnt like it very much.

and no im not. if your on CR. i have an older brother JJ. he has an 07 shelby GT500. you know.... another gay mustang

they made me get a v6 cause i was 16. now im 19. i can do what i want with my $. They just gave me the loan cause it would have taken to long to get approved by a bank. my dads always has been into bikes. he has a goldwing now (hes 60). but my mom doesnt like it very much.

and no im not. if your on CR. i have an older brother JJ. he has an 07 shelby GT500. you know.... another gay mustang

Just because it says "shelby" doesn't make it less ghey. That's like putting a harley bandana on some fag with a cock in his mouth.

how do you live on $150/mo? the last time i was paying rent on an apartment, it was like min $250/mo with lots o' roommates. not including utilities or food.

i live at home. i just have to pay my CC bill, phone bill, and insurance (yearly). I had an APT with a friend. but he got in some ex GF drama and had to go to jail for a few weeks lol

i live at home. i just have to pay my CC bill, phone bill, and insurance (yearly). I had an APT with a friend. but he got in some ex GF drama and had to go to jail for a few weeks lol

Wait, you live at home? After all this I have a house no it's an apartment bullshit, you actually live at home? Seriously?

So it's your buddy's fault you ain't ballin' no mo'

if you want to put it like that. im not blaiming him. but i couldnt afford the $600 a month by myself. on top of the bike payments.

seems like your just talking to talk now... you dont even have legitimate agruments for anything anymore. just ruining my FS thread and now your finally stopping cause you are realizing how immature you youreself is acting

You could if you didn't owe your parents money...

Are they even charging you rent to live at home since you're older than 18?

yes i know that... i choose to have a bike and live at home than not have a bike and have my own apt.

and no i just have to pay my phone bills. since i work full time and go to school full time im almost never there. i just sleep there.

wow :wtf:

i do believe i was the first to call this

you called that my friend went to jail? thats crazy. ur good. what are your predictions on 2012? he actually used to be on here. he had a GSXR in spring but traded it for a GSXR. his name was christian. it was a salvage title bike. he had a bunch of problems with it.

no i called that ur a complete dumbshit. who thinks he has to talk like he has everything in the world. only to start back tracking and making up more shit later. NUoSU kid

i never made anything up about what i have. i never claimed to live there NOW. as in today.i got the apt on OCT 2. thats when we moved in he went to jail on DEC 1. thats y i havnt been on here much. iv been busy