Talk about JCroz's Life and all the skills in it that he lacks

Disclaimer

read my sig lines those are YOUR words "name another kid that has an apt like mine at 19 with the other shit i have. no one. thanks."

You should have seen what my ol lady or her brother had at 19 it would humble the shit out of you!

If you busted your ass and made your own purchases then more power to you . It sucks that your apartment situation didn't work out, I am sure having your own place was much better than living with the parents.

There are some people on here with some bad ass bikes and others with pieces of shit that barely run. They never get shit until they start with the "better than you" attitude.

k than go back and read that whole thread where you took thoes posts from you can see where i had been pushed into saying thoes things.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you kinda dug your own hole in your first thread, as soon as I find something better I will change my sig.

i didnt start any of that. that was u guys getting ur panties in a bundle attacking me with out a cause. trust me. i didnt want to have to get into it with you all like i did. but you not going to walk on me like ima bitch either