Apple Mac Mini G4 1.5GHZ with bluetooth keyboard and mouse and 21"CRT monitor

vw151

I am looking to sell my G4 Mac Mini. For all you powerpc fans this is the fastest G4 processor that apple offered before moving to intel based Macs.

Specs are below

Apple Mac Mini

1.5ghz G4 processor

1gb Ram

80gb Hdd

ATI radeon 9200 graphics

DVD/CDRW combo drive

802.11b/g wifi

bluetooth

1 Ethernet port

a couple of USB 2.0 ports

a firewire port

DVI port (DVI to vga converter included)

This wiki page explains it best. Mine would fall into the October 2005-February 2006 era.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_Mini

I am including the apple bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mightymouse

and if you pick it up locally I'll even give you the 21" CRT monitor that I have been using with it. It is 1600x1200 resolution and I believe it supports up to 85hz refresh rate.

It has photoshop, office, and OSX installed (can't remember the version) but can find out.

$350 for everything. If you've been looking to get into an apple computer for awhile but they are too expensive this is the way to go. This is turnkey and ready to go. The keyboard and mouse alone are worth over $100 I've looked on ebay and this is about right. I'll be listing it on ebay this weekend so get it while it's hot.

This is what it looks like

Mac_mini_Intel_Core.jpg

This is the keyboard

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC184LL/A

41ThZR9eflL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and this is the mouse

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FB111LL/A

FB111?wid=185&hei=185&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.5,0.5,0,0&iccEmbed=0&layer=comp

Edited by vw151

i have one and yes, they do make awesome media boxes. i was wondering about the first pic, that is an intel mini with the IR sensor, but you cleared it up with the other photos. if i wasn't in the market for a digital slr and a new firearm, i'd be on this.

i have one and yes, they do make awesome media boxes. i was wondering about the first pic, that is an intel mini with the IR sensor, but you cleared it up with the other photos. if i wasn't in the market for a digital slr and a new firearm, i'd be on this.

Yep, not an intel Mini, those are worth about 2x as much. If you are into powerPCs this is the one to have though. It's the 1.5Ghz which is the last of the G4s. It seems to get a few more bucks on ebay then the lower clock speed G4s. I'll probably put it up on ebay next week. I just never use it anymore. I built a new PC last year with a 1.5TB RAID array, 8 gigs of Ram a 3.0Ghz dual core a 10k rpm hard drive for the OS and an Nvidia GTX260 video card with a motherboard that can do SLI for 3 Nvidia cards.

It replaced my tired old Athlon XP2600 based machine that finally died again, I just got tired of replacing pieces on it part by part.

No less, I mostly use that computer now. ;)

Love the Ohio Riders sticker on the monitor. :lol:

These make awesome multimedia boxes and they look good in with your other a/v stuff. Free bump.

I did actually use it for my projector a while back. Very nice, very classy looking machine. Apples are good like that.