I was a bad kitty in Prague...

Cheech

IMG_0417.JPG

These are 2 police receipts for 500 Czech kronor. I picked these rare souvenirs up about a hour ago. After I dropped my coworker off at the airport I decided on a whim to go to the US Embassy and check it out. Seeing that it was essentially closed and I really had nothing to do for the rest of the night, I decided to drive around Prague for a few. I obviously don't speak Czech, and didn't notice the sign that said trams only, and followed one right into the middle of Wenceslas Square (essentially the Prague version of Time Square, just without a lot of the flashy signs) I was on the tram-only space for about 20 seconds when I drove right into the Mestska (Metro) Police, who flagged me over, gave him my info and said that's 1000 kronor, on the spot.

At least my American insurance isn't going to go up. :) I can't WAIT to go back to Liberec tomorrow and Tuesday, then I come back here to finally go home!

LOL, you're a funny guy...

luck of the draw, driving overseas...

next time have a co-pilot who's local

preferably a cute young female one

lots of volunteers, I'm sure...

3:1 ratio of women to men in Prague, I think it's that way all over the CZ.

I've already decreed it to my bosses that I am NOT under any circumstances driving in China. Australia I'm renting anything with 2 wheels and having some fun. :)

3:1 ratio of women to men in Prague, I think it's that way all over the CZ.

googled it, yup... you were doing it wrong

d4385e40-a1ae-440f-a053-10d35909ae08.jpeg

karta.jpg

And what about a GPS, like a TomTom loaded with the local maps next time? So it can scream STOP in the local language, heh...

googled it, yup... you were doing it wrong

And what about a GPS, like a TomTom loaded with the local maps next time? So it can scream STOP in the local language, heh...

I had one in the car, and it was on and running. Problem was I had no destination, so it was just telling me where I was vs. where I needed to be.

I think you shoulda said "whatever, I do what I want!" and drove off...

An interesting point, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis didn't need much to break the guys in Stripes out of prison, and that was in Czechoslovakia...

I think I'm going to go outside and moon an airport cop!

An interesting point, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis didn't need much to break the guys in Stripes out of prison, and that was in Czechoslovakia...

I think I'm going to go outside and moon an airport cop!

that's the way! :D

:lol: