OSU vs. MICHIGAN party/Bday party for Yota aka Kevin this Saturday Nov. 21st!

PrincessPratt

Well I didn't want to take the time to invite everyone individually so I thought I'd just post a thread. I'm having a party this coming Saturday November 21st at my house for OSU kicking Michigan's tail and for Yota/Kevin's birthday. All are welcome....I don't discriminate. :)

The game starts at 1200 so any time after 11am is cool with me for stopping by. I will be providing/cooking the food but asking everyone to BYOB thus if you're coming PLEASE let me know by Wednesday b/c I have to purchase the food on Thursday evening. :D

My cell is 614-563-0392. Hope to see some of you there. :)

Edited by yotaman88210

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karissa are you posting under Chris's name? Just wondering b/c you keep referencing "the man". LOL. Ya I'm assuming it will be going on far into the day/night. My brother and cousin are coming in town for this and my BF won't be out of his clinicals til 2pm so I think you're good! :)

That would be awesome!

Oh and in case people were wondering, I accept all forms of gifts. :D Well almost all... (had to throw that in there knowing people from this board) And jagr, I already have plenty of strap ons, so try to switch it up this year! haha

That would be awesome!

Oh and in case people were wondering, I accept all forms of gifts. :D Well almost all... (had to throw that in there knowing people from this board) And jagr, I already have plenty of strap ons, so try to switch it up this year! haha

Sorry I'm not all that original. But me carrying you around one that one last year was funny. Nothing like ZeroG ManLove.

Ok. Now I feel dirty. Sry.