att cell phone

that dude

i have this nokia pay as you go phone thing that can be unlocked. you can just have it if you want it. i got it for free when they had a price mistake (I picked up 2... gave the other one away a long time ago).

likwid- what phones do you have that work? your local right?

Yah, I think I'm 20 miles or so from you.

ATT/Cingular

Razr - works, but can't find battery, it's around here SOMEWHERE

Sony t290 - works fine, with battery

Since you have ATT you can just pop the SIM into the phone to make sure it works, the T290 is a good phone to get you until you get a good phone :) You can buy any ATT Gophone and pop your SIM in.

I have this on CL

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/1465172398.html

It is a very tough phone. I had another just like it, and I'd chuck it as hard as I could, always worked. I have an Extra battery I'll throw in for free. But you may be too far away lol

yah dude, I have a wall charger and a duct taped car charger (lol).

I'm taking the rest of the week off so feel free to pick a spot... I can meet you somewhere near Macedonia or on turkey day I'll be in richfield/fairlawn.

I just plugged it in to charge so you can make sure it works for you.

Never heard of Centurion, they are picking up Centennial Wireless though. It makes me happy that that company will be gone soon, but they did typically cover their market well, so if you were in an overlap area your coverage may improve, but they were roaming partners so its unlikely there will be a huge difference either way.

Never heard of Centurion, they are picking up Centennial Wireless though. It makes me happy that that company will be gone soon, but they did typically cover their market well, so if you were in an overlap area your coverage may improve, but they were roaming partners so its unlikely there will be a huge difference either way.

My bad Centennial. If there coverage would improve I could maybe do some business with them. There last commercial about coverage is a little exaggerated