Suspension service recommendations?

Coyote

Another note for Reuben. Thermosman works with Reuben on info and he has extensive knowledge of Ohlins internals. Mike typically is very busy and not 100% unless you are at the track that he puts his hands on your stuff...

Reuben can get you set up or at least answer questions. 317-850-3884

Not in Ohio but very good

http://www.thermosman.com/

+1

Another note for Reuben. Thermosman works with Reuben on info and he has extensive knowledge of Ohlins internals. Mike typically is very busy and not 100% unless you are at the track that he puts his hands on your stuff...

Reuben can get you set up or at least answer questions. 317-850-3884

Mike is a great guy and very good at what he does. I have never felt like I didn't get a 100% from him or his company.

Edited by gamma

What was the word on the knee?

Dunno yet...Seeing as how it only took me three months of hobbling before deciding to see a Dr., I'm not sure how long it'll take me to actually get to one.

Honestly, I am now in more of a hurry to get this thing fixed. Gave it a good twist on a wet floor this morning and have been rough shape ever since. Waiting to get a call back from the Wife's Dr...

+1

Mike is a great guy and very good at what he does. I have never felt like I didn't get a 100% from him or his company.

Never REMOTELY implied that he didn't give 100%... What I was saying is that Mike is so very busy that he farms it to someone to get done. Might be an inside guy, might be to Ohlins direct, might be something else. Point is that he's pretty tied up with National stuff and is pretty busy to do it on his own.

I remember when he worked on our stuff first hand... Now, not so much.

+1000000000. Reuben does fantastic work. I will only take my stuff to him.

+ a couple thousnand more. No one knows their shit better than Reuben. He's raced it and fixed it more than anyone I can think of.

I'll be in Ohio over Xmas and can pick up your forks anbd take them to Reuben for you. Save ya some $$ on shipping.