Database errors

Casper

Probably looks like:

Database error in vBulletin 3.8.1:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT eventid, userid, event.title, recurring, recuroption, dateline_from, dateline_to, event.calendarid, IF (dateline_to = 0, 1, 0) AS singleday, customfields,

dateline_from AS dateline_from_user, dateline_to AS dateline_to_user, utc, dst

FROM vbb_event AS event

INNER JOIN vbb_calendar AS calendar USING (calendarid)

WHERE ((dateline_to >= 1259729643 AND dateline_from < 1261198443) OR (dateline_to = 0 AND dateline_from >= 1259729643 AND dateline_from <= 1261198443 ))

AND visible = 1

AND calendar.options & 512

ORDER BY dateline_from;

MySQL Error : Got error 28 from storage engine

Error Number : 1030

Request Date : Thursday, December 3rd 2009 @ 11:54:03 PM

Error Date : Thursday, December 3rd 2009 @ 11:54:03 PM

Script : http://www.ohio-riders.com/

Referrer : http://www.ohio-riders.com/

IP Address : 99.54.96.232

Username : Casper

Classname : vB_Database

MySQL Version : 5.0.45

What the fuck Chuck? The site was down for a few minutes! Had me worried! :lol:

What I got was a 400 type error looking page, with the vbulletin logo on it saying database error. Was there a link for details that I should be aware of, in case it happens in the future, to send you debug info?

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site, man. It's helping me waste my life away on a daily basis!

What the fuck Chuck? The site was down for a few minutes! Had me worried! :lol:

What I got was a 400 type error looking page, with the vbulletin logo on it saying database error. Was there a link for details that I should be aware of, in case it happens in the future, to send you debug info?

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the site, man. It's helping me waste my life away on a daily basis!

I restarted the server. That's why it was down for a few minutes. Everything should be good now. I had a table not wanting to let go of unused disk space.

Disclaimer: I'm not a MySQL admin. I have MS, LPI, VMWare certs, but the only MySQL instance I have in production is my OpenNMS box...

That being said, an "error 1030" is usually disk space. Might not be where the actual db resides, could be /var/logs running out. My guess is you've checked that - just trying to help.

I restarted the server.

#1 tool in Windows Server Admin toolkit, the three finger salute (or the power cables if it's really unhappy)....:p (Yes, I know this is a Linux box, CentOS if the headers aren't lying). Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Disclaimer: I'm not a MySQL admin. I have MS, LPI, VMWare certs, but the only MySQL instance I have in production is my OpenNMS box...

That being said, an "error 1030" is usually disk space. Might not be where the actual db resides, could be /var/logs running out. My guess is you've checked that - just trying to help.

#1 tool in Windows Server Admin toolkit, the three finger salute (or the power cables if it's really unhappy)....:p (Yes, I know this is a Linux box, CentOS if the headers aren't lying). Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Error 28 is the OS error for disk space. I already knew it was disk space, but we had over 10gb free. As I said above, it need up just being a database table not releasing unused space. The OS showed the disk as not being used, but it wasn't available either.

Error 28 is the OS error for disk space. I already knew it was disk space, but we had over 10gb free. As I said above, it need up just being a database table not releasing unused space. The OS showed the disk as not being used, but it wasn't available either.

silly computers :nono: always think they know what they're talkin about