Pennsylvania LTCF

Likwid

That was quick, ~1 week turn around.

Now licensed to carry in Pennsylvania, gotta go read up on the laws for PA, got a wedding there next week.

How much was it? What was your process? I am going to the inlaws for Christmas, and was looking into getting the PA non-res. I have to wait for my OH CHL to come back. I am hoping if as soon as I get my OH CHL, I can send in for my PA and get it back in time.

That was quick, ~1 week turn around.

Now licensed to carry in Pennsylvania, gotta go read up on the laws for PA, got a wedding there next week.

dude. all seriousness. do you walk through life thinking someones about to snatch yo ass up. if im gonna "get ya" you wont have time to do shit. i will punch you so hard and fast in the mouth you wont know what hit ya. if i pull a gun out on you im shooting. you wont see whats coming here as well. your little ccw permit is shit. relax. no ones out to get you .:D

dude. all seriousness. do you walk through life thinking someones about to snatch yo ass up. if im gonna "get ya" you wont have time to do shit. i will punch you so hard and fast in the mouth you wont know what hit ya. if i pull a gun out on you im shooting. you wont see whats coming here as well. your little ccw permit is shit. relax. no ones out to get you .:D

Woman, 70, kills intruder at motel | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatchicon_offsite.gif

A 70-year-old woman who is in town for the All-American Quarter Horse Congress shot and killed a would-be robber last night at a North Side motel, police said.

:D

lawl, I'd rather have it and never need it than need it and not have it. I don't think anyone is out to get me, I'm just not so naive to think the world isn't a dangerous place.

lawl, I'd rather have it and never need it than need it and not have it. I don't think anyone is out to get me, I'm just not so naive to think the world isn't a dangerous place.

Seeing your post reminded me of this. You may have already seen it on OFCC.ORG

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because, unarmed and facing an armed thug, I am inadequate.

I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

he told me ten????? i kept a list of all the recipricity states and the groups they all fall in. i should find that.

Unless they have updated recently and the multiple websites don't reflect the changes yet. I'm with Likwid tho, I'm just gonna get the PA, works for me, price is right too!

Man, the more I read on PA's laws the more I see how CCW should be...

I look forward to not having to look for liquor licenses before I go to dinner... that if I was pulled over the first words out of my mouth don't have to be "officer I'm carrying"...