Glock blows up---again

Gump

Guy I did my ccw with was a range officer for cleveland p.d and says they have been getting some real crap ammo also. He warned us of an underpowered round not leaving the gun and the potential for have this happen. Sucks that the officer got hurt.

The range officer and Ohio peace officer that did our CHL training said the same thing about crap ammo these days. Maybe it has to do with the whole ramp-up to try and curtail the ammo shortage..

The range officer and Ohio peace officer that did our CHL training said the same thing about crap ammo these days. Maybe it has to do with the whole ramp-up to try and curtail the ammo shortage..

Might have something to do with the heavy sales of ammo since Obama got into office. Factories working overtime and all that. Just a thought.

I went to wally world today and picked up their last two 100 ct boxes of 9 mm winchester. They said they haven't been getting much in lately and only got a case today and it sold out within a couple hours. It was looking like ammo was coming back in pretty good there for a while now its slowed down again :( I will say I see .223 and .40 everywhere... but no 9 mm or .45.

Might have something to do with the heavy sales of ammo since Obama got into office. Factories working overtime and all that. Just a thought.

I agree with you. The one place I have been going to for ammo has not been out of anything I have needed lately so that's a plus.

I find it odd I have a glock 21c. owned it for years even ran a bunch of hot reloads thru it and never a prob. I even used it to qualify for my ccw. My uncle is a gunsmith and at one time or another I have owned just about evey kind and caliber hand gun out there. I traded my kimber fo the glock and am glad I did.