88 yota trail rig

f4isvt

Selling my 88 yota. Dont have the time to mess with it unfortunatly. The engine does need rebuilt I have torn it down and reassembled and it is rebuildable. Details: 88 reg cab 5spd 4wd 22re. Flatbed with toolbox and 20 gallon fuel cell in it, added a tach,oil pressure, volt and water temp gauge. Comes with hedman headers custom exhaust to flowmaster and hi mount exit. 4.10 open front and rear. New radiator and maf. Has newer (75%, 18/32 in the middle) 31x11.50x15 tsl on black wagon wheels with a 3.75 backspace. 3 inch body lift. New wheel cylinders, shoes and hardware kit with new rear brake lines. I hate to sell it but I dont have the time to fix it and dont have the time to wheel it enough to warrant keeping it. 1000 bucks or best offer. Tool box and bed alone was 850. cbrsvt0502@aol.com pics available upon request. Frame does have rot, have braced the back half of the frame with 3/16 steel.