2002 KTM Duke II

Todd#43

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 600 is worth more than your Duke....SO it would be a trade the other way with your baike and some Cash for the DUke.

Thats what I mean.

Probably not. A 600cc inline for the street doesn't excite me (been there, done that), and I'm not looking to come off any money to do the deal.

I'm sure your bike is nice and all, just not what I'm looking for.

• 1 month later...
When the weather gets alittle better (Not 2ft of snow and 50 mph winds) and you still have it I'd like to take a look at it. What town are you located?

Two feet of snow and 50 mph winds? Where the fuck are you, Alaska?

There's only 10" or so here in the Akron area, and not much wind to speak of. If you want to come look at it, let me know.

That's about a 3 hour drive for me.

That was a joke, not quite that bad, but we do have over a foot here and it's still snowing. Wind is blowing pretty good, but not 50 mph.

Its all good. Let me know if/when you want to come look at it. I do have a guy that may finally come up with the cash later this week.

I can't believe you still have this either. I sold it in 23 minutes after posting my for sale thread originally. This bike is a ton of fun and whoever the next owner turns out to be I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I thought I had it sold this weekend. Five minutes after the dude was supposed to be here he sent a text and said he didn't have the money. Glad I didn't turn anyone away.

I think its the time of year and the economy. Nobody's really buying stuff they dont need.

There is a guy that wants to trade an 87 Ducati Paso and a NIB Colt Commander (Series 80) for it though. Interesting, but I think he's gonna have to add some cash to the deal to make it work for me.

i think forged are badass, and yes when dudes mutlicolor the rims they look killer

To each his own, I suppose. That's why every one you see looks a little different, you know?

What's the seat height on it? I haven't sat on one and was wondering if it was kind of tall like a dirtbike?

Its tall, but not quite as tall as a dirtbike. I want to say seat height is like 34" inches or something like that

I'm just wondering if it's going to be alittle too tall for me. I use to have a Z1000 and trying to find another one of those, but came arcoss this and and always liked the look of these.

Seat height on the Z's is almost 33". If you could handle that, you can handle the Duke.

Yea i was fine on that. Just did a quick tape measure test and it close, but that was without boots on. Like i said if you still have it here when weather breaks alittle I'll plan a trip up to check it out.

If its here when you're ready you're welcome to see it any time.

If its here when you're ready you're welcome to see it any time.

Well thanks for the all info so far, but was don't some research this weekend and talking to a few people and since your firm on price I'm going to have to step out. Real good looking bike though.