ruger sr-556

that dude

Stone wall allows rifles I believe but they only allow soft points or hp rounds. and they will not allow you to shoot off a mag you have to hand load one round at a time for rifles. PLUS they charge more to shoot rifle then they do handgun. I have been shooting there alot less as of late. They kind of suck for shooting rifles. But they are close to me like 10 mins. away. If you don't mind breech loading your ar one round at a time with hp rnds. Let me know what you want to do.

Stone wall allows rifles I believe but they only allow soft points or hp rounds. and they will not allow you to shoot off a mag you have to hand load one round at a time for rifles. PLUS they charge more to shoot rifle then they do handgun. I have been shooting there alot less as of late. They kind of suck for shooting rifles. But they are close to me like 10 mins. away. If you don't mind breech loading your ar one round at a time with hp rnds. Let me know what you want to do.

you just turned me away from stonewall, and thanks for the tid bit on them. i want to shoot this new bad boy but todd said pro arms is closed on tuesdays. so any where else you know of thats reasonable.

Other then progun only other north east range that allows use of fmj and mag use is sherwin shooting supplies but they are east side. They charge $25 for the day(think it is like 4hrs) They only allow there ammo though? prices are fair on ammo so it aint that bad. if you need a list of ranges in ohio this is what I go by there may be more? And many are private clubs.

ttp://www.gunshowdirectory.com/local.asp?searchType=12&popState=OH

Loading one round at a time almost makes you not wanna shoot a rifle there. I hope none of the indoor ranges I go to have that same rule otherwise I'm screwed.

New Albany Gun Range (Aim-Hi) has no such rules. Shit, they will let you shoot full auto if you have it, or they'll let you rent a class III from them. Great place to shoot at.

Personally on the AR stuff, I'd stay away from Ruger. Spikes is a great weapon as is Wilson Combat, Noveske, Bravo Company, Larue, and the like. I've personally been considering a spikes piston for SHTF and a spikes lower with wilson upper for some sub .5 MOA fun.

New Albany Gun Range (Aim-Hi) has no such rules. Shit, they will let you shoot full auto if you have it, or they'll let you rent a class III from them. Great place to shoot at.

Personally on the AR stuff, I'd stay away from Ruger. Spikes is a great weapon as is Wilson Combat, Noveske, Bravo Company, Larue, and the like. I've personally been considering a spikes piston for SHTF and a spikes lower with wilson upper for some sub .5 MOA fun.

New albany will not let you shoot full auto, the rule states that every shot must be an aimed shot.

i went out in the woods on my buddys property in valley city. he brought a few pistols and after raving for weeks at work about the glocks, his failed. it kept jamming. think im gonna invest in a nice sling and fore grip. i took it easy basically breaking in the barrel. i would shot 6-8 off then clean. just made sure i didnt do any rapid firing. really love the rra.