History channel right now

scottb

Not sure about posting this, but, they are airing ( from 12 to 1:45 AM) a show regarding 9/11. This show is video from regular people/ tourists that were in the NY World Trade Center area on that day.

Watching clips from that day, I am still angery, sadden, and other emotions.

I just meet up with a friend in the service for dinner and drinks this evening.

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE AND ARE CURRENTLY SERVING!!

Edited by scottb

Yeah. I've watched it a couple times. I remember the part about people jumping instead of burning. There was a couple who jumped and held hands all the way down.

Can you imagine?

I always think of that when someone bitches about how mean we are to the poor terrorists. Watch that a couple times and you won't forget or forgive.

Yeah. I've watched it a couple times. I remember the part about people jumping instead of burning. There was a couple who jumped and held hands all the way down.

Can you imagine?

I always think of that when someone bitches about how mean we are to the poor terrorists. Watch that a couple times and you won't forget or forgive.

i think the Geneva Treaties are bs.... shot and torture all m-fers that had ANYthing to do with the attacks

what bothers me is they show that stuff so late because they dont wanna make certain members of the poplulation angry over having to be subjected to that stuff. that is what makes me mad!! :mad: you dont like it fine, but dont act mad when you dont understand why we take steps to protect our nation for further acts just like this.

what bothers me is they show that stuff so late because they dont wanna make certain members of the poplulation angry over having to be subjected to that stuff. that is what makes me mad!! :mad: you dont like it fine, but dont act mad when you dont understand why we take steps to protect our nation for further acts just like this.

it's been on several times before. I've seen it in the middle of the day on a weekend before.

there was a better show on earler yesterday.

it's about the book

"A peoples history of the united states" by Howard Zinn

http://www.history.com/content/people-speak