FS:TV/Monitor,Watches,Marquees and Posters.

Random Negro

trying to get these sold before christmas as i have a job in atlanta i have to do. all the money is going for books and training/gear for next semester more than likely.

The Samsung SyncMaster 710MP is a 17-inch TFT-LCD display delivering next-generation TV functionality with its built-in TV tuner. This display is a three in one TFT allowing computer, video and TV inputs. It features a 450:1 contrast ratio, 1280 x 1024 resolution, 0.264 pixel pitch and viewing angle of 150/120 degrees.

* Display Panel: 17" color active matrix LCD (TFT)

* Resolution: 1280 x 1024 Native

* Contrast Ratio: 450:1

* Brightness (Typical): 270 cd/m2

* Viewing Angle (H/V): 150/120

* Cabinet Color: Silver

* Dimensions: 15.3" W x 15.8" H x 8.1" D

* Video Inputs: Analog RGB, Composite Video, S-Video, and Coaxial

* Environments: PC and Mac compatible

TV will come with original box in great condition, remote control and Power Cable.

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

barely worn Seiko time piece. You will have a hard time finding anything like it. It has 2 extra links and comes with original box and manual.

IMG_0429.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

I've only worn this watch on special occasions so about 4 times. it looks as if it's just come out of the jewelers. It cost me 550 and i still have original box price tag manual and case for it

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

another citizen time piece this one ive worn a lot but it is still in great condition, it does have a few scratches on it from normal wear but none are relatively noticeable.

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

Etnies:

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

ES:

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

please forgive the photo quality its taken from an iphone with poor lighting.

if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM msg here or call/text. my number is 912.399.3365

these items are also on craigslist.