Wheezle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took my 7 and 9 year old. Not too much swearing as I remember. There is a drill Sergent type officer who caries on about killing and such but not bad.

They saw it in Imax 3d which was outstanding.

Now if we combined the story of star wars with the visuals of Avatar then you would have something. The entire Hero of a Thousand faces story.

Saw it tonight. A few episodes of crappy swearing but other than that it was a great movie. Only a few times did it get boring. My neck hurts because we sat in the front row. I don't recommend that for a 3d movie. It was almost 3 hours long.

Saw it tonight. A few episodes of crappy swearing but other than that it was a great movie. Only a few times did it get boring. My neck hurts because we sat in the front row. I don't recommend that for a 3d movie. It was almost 3 hours long.

lol. Did you sit in the front, because it was packed...or just out of preference at the time?

It was packed. only spot with 5 seats in a row. We stood outside in line with all the teenagers for about twenty minutes. we saw the 7 o'clock show. I went back 30 minutes after the movie was over to grab my daughters hat she had forgotten and there were 8 people in there for the 10 o'clock show.