Suspension 101. @ RubMotorsports

jagr

Date:TBA.

Something I've been thinking of doing.

Planning thus far.

Originally Posted by jagr

Hey Rub, my names is Jason. Just wanted to run something by you to see if it's possible.

Have you ever though of doing workshops? I am completely ignorant when it comes to suspension. I was wondering what it would take to do a class day and a dial in for each bike. Say we get 15 or ?? people to ride over weekend your not doing trackdays? What would it cost per person?

This is just something I've been thinking about. And if you're not interested it's cool.

Call me if you want to discuss.

614-496-5711. After 4 PM please. Thanks for your time.

Originally Posted by rub35

Hey Jason, I'm down for that. It could be a Q&A type deal with some things that I could show that would give a better understanding of what goes on inside a fork and shock as well as effects of geometry changes etc. We could set up something when it gets back to riding weather. Let me know when you want to get together. Maybe Stillman could come out with you guys.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Great. It'll go on the list and we'll get a warmer weather date set up in the next month or so.

Originally Posted by Casper

Sweet. Keep me updated and I'll make sure Earache will be able to join us (since he lives like ten minutes from Reuben. Then we can grab beers beers beers.