Opinions of undertail exhaust vs. GP style

exSRAaron

The under tail is great just because of the fact that if alowside happends, you dont have to replace the pipes

+1, youre probably not going to be able to push the bike far enough to notice the difference of CG. so i think the main difference would be looks and cost when you lowside. to me looks could be bad or good either way, so i like the fact that your exhaust is shielded when you wreck.

I like the symetrical look as well, and the under-tail pipes seem like a no-brainer to me if it's purely for cosmetics. Frankly I can't believe it didn't happen a lot sooner. Maybe there's some aero reason for it when it comes to racing too, but I don't know.

I've never had the pleasure of riding something equipped with an under the seat pipe. Is there any noticeable difference in temperature? what do passengers have to say about it? I assume that's one of those things engineers would address, but there have been bigger oversights before...

+1 on the undertail...

One of the main reasons i originally purchased my cbr was to eliminate or decrease any possibility of my passenger burning her leg or body parts on a side mounted exhaust...

ALSO, the RR is just an all around Beautiful bike not 2 mention the undertail is SEXAY