cincy?

jermattak

where is all my cincy people!? 3/4 threads in the cincy section are ones ive started. im new too, maybe it would help if i had some cards, *cough*satan...

but anyways, i start at cincy state tomorrow, and because im lazy and a procrastinator, i ended up with a five hour gap between classes. Anyone around there wanna do lots of riding? heck, anyone at cincy state?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was in cinci, a lot of guys were on www.localriders.com

Yeah, but be aware... They are chock full of older guys and there's a definate Good Ol' Boys clube over there. I like picking on people on the site that are in the "club". They don't appreciate it much, though...

You guys here are MUCH more laid back and seemingly not as opinionated and full of ego bantered thoughts...

Yeah, but be aware... They are chock full of older guys and there's a definate Good Ol' Boys clube over there. I like picking on people on the site that are in the "club". They don't appreciate it much, though...

You guys here are MUCH more laid back and seemingly not as opinionated and full of ego bantered thoughts...

Now you going to go all High and mighty here I think you need the :ban:

:D

Cincy Wanker here. I really have no group to ride with anymore down here. As most are lunatics on the street or stunters.

I figured after a couple of days you guys would have a couple thousand posts. Maybe we need to get SPL on here he has lots of great pics

Yes and maybe I can get MPD's Terabyte of pics while he is in Denmark.

Hey can I actually trully post whore here???

flounder has made 576 posts and nobody gives a shit about what he has said in any of them. I am sure number 577 will be just as good

Nobody might not care what he types on here, but some of the shit he says makes it to the GDC board....and damn is it worth it!!:lol:

Yeah but no one likes you.. Im sorry I ever brought you and r1crusher here. :dunno:

Well True. I don't like me either.

But I figure if I have to put up with myself I may as hell make the rest of the world suffer too.

Flounder is just Pissy cause I passed him every damn session at Mid OH.....

flounder has made 576 posts and nobody gives a shit about what he has said in any of them. I am sure number 577 will be just as good

He has to team up on GDC for the Newb bashing.

He is afraid of the farm and for some reason stays away from the bored's