cincy?

jermattak

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to agree with the general consensus about localriders. but if it wasn't for the guys I have met through there, I would never post or look at it at all.

almost all of the guys I've met never really post at all anymore.

lizard has given me a nice hard time on there before, but I don't really care. I can take it.:D

• 2 weeks later...
piss dudes, lets all ride or something, someone set up a huge massive ride starting around dayton, all the columbus people will come, all the daytoners, and all the cincy people

I tried, best place to meet is actually in Chillicothe as it is about 2 hours for Cincy, Columbus, Dayton. No one showed up.

i live in westwood, but i have gone on the sunday ride off AA in kentucky that happens every sunday at the shell at 11 am (i think they are starting to push it to 1pm with the colder weather)

i was also looking to maybe ride with the "legs wide open" group that meets saturday and sunday at the rt 4 hooters.

wed night i always ride with a scooter group that ends up at the comet in northside. i was actually planning to get a scooter to give my ducati a bit of a break next year when i ride with them.