Mad River tonight 6:30-9:30

Hwilli

Going tonight even if I have to go by myself. Hit me up if you have an interest/want to car pool. I have a 4 door, short bed 4x4 I can drive.

H

Where do you live? I love boarding but I only have a tiny little civic that can't handle any snow

I live right by the osu campus just North of Columbus. Is there a park and ride or something I can meet you?

Im gonna try to make the hike in the astro van to meet howard at lennox. I live at morse and 71 so im sure you are on the way mang. As long as you dont mind riding in the party van :D

Im gonna try to make the hike in the astro van to meet howard at lennox. I live at morse and 71 so im sure you are on the way mang. As long as you dont mind riding in the party van :D

lennox as in the movie theater by target? I can meet there. What time? And do you have room for me and Chachi?

is this tonight? in one hour? cause I called off work and i want to go snowboarding!

Yes, PM sent, and you have my cell.

I am listening to old school minor threat, I may try and do some stupid stunts that are beyond my ability :)

GREAT SUCCESSS! I pulled my balls out and got some air in the terrain park tonight! GREAT SNOW!! I was loving it... well, until the last run. lol

"That was a very satisfying thud"

BTW, thanks for stealing all my glory ;)

:lol: Im not stealing yo glory!! You were getting air too mang!! We both achieved some goals last night!

The thud, yea youre telling me! I thought my back was gonna be killing me this morning. But, I crash well. Not sure how I did get fuckered up after that, but im ready to rock out again!

I think I might throw on the full leathers and ride my XR100 around the neighborhood a lil bit! Makes for good rear end control! :D

• 4 weeks later...