VrodDave has moved.....

cmoosego

whats up people. we are here in floriday just getting settled in. yeah the weather isn't very good, but its gonna be 74 degrees by friday. i will miss you all 2. i will deff keep in touch. o and no garage code for you guyz. there is no heat in there either.

love Dave

whats up people. we are here in floriday just getting settled in. yeah the weather isn't very good, but its gonna be 74 degrees by friday. i will miss you all 2. i will deff keep in touch. o and no garage code for you guyz. there is no heat in there either.

love Dave

if you turned off the heat what is gonna keep the pipes from freezing? the house that sat empty up by the play set on the corner had no heat and they had 3 weeks of drywall work and plumbing that needed done before it could be sold... not to mention the clean up... I hope you winterized the house by draining the pipes and shutting off the water... if not it could come back on you..

if you turned off the heat what is gonna keep the pipes from freezing? the house that sat empty up by the play set on the corner had no heat and they had 3 weeks of drywall work and plumbing that needed done before it could be sold... not to mention the clean up... I hope you winterized the house by draining the pipes and shutting off the water... if not it could come back on you..

That could be bad Dave. You might wanna let Moose go in there and set it on low.