Brit chick raped in Dubai, arrested for illegal sex

Casper

You've been reading digg too!

I couldn't find pics of the chick. I wonder what a 23-yr-old is doing with a much older guy? I always wonder WTF chicks are doing with guys a decade or more older than them...

My bet is she's ugly, has self-esteem issues with an entitlement complex, or he's got money... or something along those lines.

Edited by JRMMiii

You've been reading digg too!

I couldn't find pics of the chick. I wonder what a 23-yr-old is doing with a much older guy? I always wonder WTF chicks are doing with guys a decade or more older than them...

My bet is she's ugly, has self-esteem issues with an entitlement complex, or he's got money... or something along those lines.

...OR maybe it was like that movie Taken...she probably was kidnapped and sold into some sex slavery B.s. Yes i agree we should just wipe that place off the map for a nice vacation spot...just saying... all your reasons are totally valid though...

i dunno, dubai's a pretty nice vacay spot...

well, until you get raped and then put in jail for having consensual sex with a rich old dude that you just got engaged to.

but then, shitty things happen to tourists everywhere.

He's got money. Lots of it. Bank on it.

i'm thinking they let her go after a good caning.

See, you're mixing up your Singaporean Islamic law and your Middle Eastern Islamic law. That's dangerously close to crossing the streams.

...OR maybe it was like that movie Taken...she probably was kidnapped and sold into some sex slavery B.s. Yes i agree we should just wipe that place off the map for a nice vacation spot...just saying... all your reasons are totally valid though...

It already is a nice vacation spot, as long as you can get rid of the fundamentalist fuckbags that run the place.

well, until you get raped and then put in jail for having consensual sex with a rich old dude that you just got engaged to.

but then, shitty things happen to tourists everywhere.

Rule #1 for Western tourists in a foreign country: DON'T BE A DUMBSHIT. Do some research on the type of government you're going to be going to, simple touristy do's and don'ts.

Rule #2 for Western tourists in a government run by a religious oligarchy: Their government is likely corrupt at all levels. Seriously, don't be a dumbshit.

Rule #3 for Western tourists in a Middle Eastern government run by a religious oligarchy or anything having anything to do with Sharia law: NEVER get drunk. EVER. The second you lose your situational awareness someone is going to take advantage of it. Also, chances are the things you take for "normal" behavior will violate some serious laws over there, so apart from doing exactly what they tell you, taking pictures where they tell you, see rule number 2.

I was just making a joke Im sure it is nice there I just believe America is the greatest MF place on earth regardless of the B.s. that is goin on here right now...I did a report on Dubai a while back they have some awesome attractions or at least plans for some...like their underwater hotel Hydropolis or the indoor ski/snowboard resort they already have. They have TONS of cool shit its endless...im not a big lover of rules anywhere...people should just be able to do what they want within moderation gov't tries to hard to put their feet in wherever they can.