For those that dislike Beyonce...

Big Chief201

Which one are you kroozer dewd? :D

Funny you should say that, I had a Harley rider try to convince me that my bike is a "cafe racer". :roll:

I wouldnt call it a cruizer either. Put some beachcomber handlebars on it, then maybe. I'd (and Yamaha would) say its a standard.

Funny you should say that, I had a Harley rider try to convince me that my bike is a "cafe racer". :roll:

I wouldnt call it a cruizer either. Put some beachcomber handlebars on it, then maybe. I'd (and Yamaha would) say its a standard.

Yeah but the Hardley dude was your uncle :lol:

That music is ghey, only good song on this thread is T pain bitches

To make your bike something like a cafe racer you'd have to put clip-ons on it under the top triple tree clamp, that would give it a more cafed look. Still though, your seat sits pretty low, when I think cafe racer I think:

caferacers1.jpg

To make your bike something like a cafe racer you'd have to put clip-ons on it under the top triple tree clamp, that would give it a more cafed look. Still though, your seat sits pretty low, when I think cafe racer I think:

caferacers1.jpg

Exactly what I'm saying and yeah, it was my uncle.

He lived through the 60's & 70's, he should know what a cafe racer is. He was just trying to be condescending since he paid 15k for an exact copy of the paid off bike he was riding (Suzuki Intruder 1500 -> Road King) so he could wear overpriced fucking Harley t shirts. :roll:

My bike is no more a cafe racer than it is a sport bike or a cruizer. Those things were lucky to have 50 hp.

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah, "straight guys" that like techno.:fruit:I would say sorry about the thread jack, but, yeah.......

I'd say yours is a muscle bike. Maybe naked touring muscle bike.

lol, last year a Hardley rider said my 919 was a sport bike.

Naked, yes. Standard, yes. Middle weight muscle, yes. Sport, no.

Then again, I had some other Harley riders say "WTF is that?"

Traditional Cafe Racer is clip ons, LONG tank, solo seat w/cowling, bullet fairing optional. Up swept pipes preferred. Needs to be able to do 100mph minimum.