Anyone been to Branson Missouri

f4isvt

The wife will be returning home from Iraq in the next month. So glad this deployment is over until the next one but anyway. We are taking a 2 week cross country vacation going to visit her family in texas going to alabama to see some of my family and its all reasonable times but I noticed branson is about halfway between here and texas and might make a nice stopping point for a couple days. Is it worth going there?

From what I have heard about it, fun, great for shows, and is especially family and/ or couple oriented. My friend that lives in MO said it is pretty unique, I don't see any reason for you not to stop and at least check it out. I would say it may be worth a stop for day, but I'm not sure about a few. I almost stopped myself when I was out that way over the summer, but it was a little off my planned route.

Memphis instead. Great BBQ and Blues.

Less of a tourist trap. If you like Gatlinburg you will like Branson. Expensive, crowded, and full of stupid tourist, not my cup of tea.

got a cabin in tennessee go there to much and kinda burnt out of going there.