Dog inside plane

NinjaNick

Yes that is a plane flying an arch.. however, the weightless portion comes during the top of the arch as soon as you start to push the plane's nose over. You have to continue in the arch because as soon as you are at a constant angle of decent, gravity will overcome and keep you in your seat. If anyone wants to try it sometime let me know, I have taken alot of people up in airplanes and put them through the exact same thing.. I usually just have them hold their keys in the palm of their hand and watch them float about a foot off of their hand. I would never do it with a dog in the back.. I have had my flight bag come from the back seat and end up in my lap before... If you want to feel what G'force feels like, you can do an emergency decent. Most of you will be amazed at what only 2 or 3 g's feels like. My buddy and I used to do aerobatics and depending on the plane we were in, could get up to about 6 G's before reaching the structural safety limitations of the plane..

Damn y'all, i thought it was funny and you guys are just being nerds about it. Laugh damn it...laugh! Quit analyzing! lol :p

O trust me the dog was hysterical.. I laugh everytime I watch it because it looks like at one point the dog tries to lick the owners ear.

I was just saying that whenever I take someone up in a airplane, I usually perform the same maneuver for them if they want.

minus the dog of course.

Yes that is a plane flying an arch.. however, the weightless portion comes during the top of the arch as soon as you start to push the plane's nose over. You have to continue in the arch because as soon as you are at a constant angle of decent, gravity will overcome and keep you in your seat. If anyone wants to try it sometime let me know, I have taken alot of people up in airplanes and put them through the exact same thing.. I usually just have them hold their keys in the palm of their hand and watch them float about a foot off of their hand. I would never do it with a dog in the back.. I have had my flight bag come from the back seat and end up in my lap before... If you want to feel what G'force feels like, you can do an emergency decent. Most of you will be amazed at what only 2 or 3 g's feels like. My buddy and I used to do aerobatics and depending on the plane we were in, could get up to about 6 G's before reaching the structural safety limitations of the plane..

Yeah yeah yeah I was trying to keep it simple mister wordy pants. :p