Its over, Johnny

Todd#43

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was obviously trolling for dipshits to start crying foul and get your panties in a wad, Jrm, and you fell right into the trap.

Jokes on you, playa. :rolleyes:

I'll give it to him, he does troll well.

I just have spare time and need constant stimulation/entertainment. Which is why it's fun for me to play "whack-a-troll" on the forums here.

And yes, Barack resigned from his Congressional seat - and of course his reason for doing so is totally equivalent to Palin's. *There is NO difference between resigning your current political position for a larger political position with increased responsibility, and resigning your political position for really no reason other than to write a book and be a commentator on Fox. Yea, those are equivalent in every way.

I'm sure I dont need to remind you that you said BHO wasn't as much of a quitter as Palin, right? Based on the number of times they've both "quit" I'd say they're even. The "reason" they've quit is secondary to your argument and has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome.

I'm sure I dont need to remind you that you said BHO wasn't as much of a quitter as Palin, right? Based on the number of times they've both "quit" I'd say they're even. The "reason" they've quit is secondary to your argument and has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome.

No, reasoning is NOT secondary. I didn't realize I needed to spell out all the implications.

Justifiable homicide is QUITE different than 1st degree homocide. Yes, someone can be defined as a "killer" either way, but they're hardly equivalent given the background circumstances and reasoning.

I'll connect the dots for you better next time since you seem to lack that ability and prefer just to be difficult.

No, reasoning is NOT secondary. I didn't realize I needed to spell out all the implications.

Justifiable homicide is QUITE different than 1st degree homocide. Yes, someone can be defined as a "killer" either way, but they're hardly equivalent given the background circumstances and reasoning.

I'll connect the dots for you better next time since you seem to lack that ability and prefer just to be difficult.

Quitting is quitting. You can't possibly compare quitting to murder.

Quitting is quitting. You can't possibly compare quitting to murder.

:rolleyes: Ok, because everything is black/white. Reasoning doesn't matter at all.... got it.

That's why we don't need judges or arbitrators in our legal system because there is one right answer that covers all circumstances.

So leaving the Senate to become President is the same as leaving the Governorship to self promote and become a Fox News shill?

The first is like resigning one position to take another higher position in the same firm, the other is like quiting a job you can't handle and becoming a whore.

So leaving the Senate to become President is the same as leaving the Governorship to self promote and become a Fox News shill?

The first is like resigning one position to take another higher position in the same firm, the other is like quiting a job you can't handle and becoming a whore.

:lol:

:rolleyes: Ok, because everything is black/white. Reasoning doesn't matter at all.... got it.

That's why we don't need judges or arbitrators in our legal system because there is one right answer that covers all circumstances.

Very true.

Has BHO done anything besides "self promote" since he got the office?

Talk about a major whore....

If you quit, you quit. Just like if you murder, you murder.

Someone that kills in self defense is somehow less of a murderer?

Please...

If you quit, you quit. Just like if you murder, you murder.

Someone that kills in self defense is somehow less of a murderer?

Please...

Hmm, that must be why the prison sentences for murder and murder in self-defense are identical. :roll:

If they're equal, they should be JUDGED equally, right? Why aren't they?

Hmm, that must be why the prison sentences for murder and murder in self-defense are identical. :roll:

If they're equal, they should be JUDGED equally, right? Why aren't they?

Let me see if I have this right...

If you kill someone in self defense, you didn't really kill them.

If you quit a job and take another job that Jrmiii approves of, you didn't really quit a job.

If you quit a job to do anything else, then (and only then) can it be said that you quit.

Do I have it correct now?

So you think becoming the President of the United States is equal to becoming a whore?

No, not at all.

At least with a whore, I get to be the fuck-er, as opposed to being the fuck-ee.

Based on that, I'd say being a whore is a more noble profession than being the president. At least when I compare it to how this guy is playing the game.

By the way, what did BHO do with the $$ for his "well deserved" Nobel Prize??

Once again, you need to think BEYOND the immediate words in front of your face and understand the reasoning and motives.

That is important as to how you'll be judged. Though that may not have ANY importance to you, society places a value on reasoning (in some shape, value, or form) and in fact employs people specifically to JUDGE others.

No, not at all.

At least with a whore, I get to be the fuck-er, as opposed to being the fuck-ee.

Based on that, I'd say being a whore is a more noble profession than being the president. At least when I compare it to how this guy is playing the game.

By the way, what did BHO do with the $$ for his "well deserved" Nobel Prize??

That was in response to the way someone else replied to me. Personally I think most politicians these days are pretty much whores.

Last I read he was giving the money to charities. Not sure what came out of that. I could care less if he did or not.

Once again, you need to think BEYOND the immediate words in front of your face and understand the reasoning and motives.

That is important as to how you'll be judged. Though that may not have ANY importance to you, society places a value on reasoning (in some shape, value, or form) and in fact employs people specifically to JUDGE others.

So, did I get it right, or not.

Look at the action - not YOUR interpretation of the action.

Oh, and please don't compare quitting a job to killing someone. There's no way you can make the association between those two scenarios.

No, you didn't get it right. The action is what it is, but it doesn't tell a complete story. It's like reading half a sentence. Actions have motives and are influenced by internal and external circumstances.

I dropped the comparison already, still doesn't change the fact we have JUDGES for the myriad of offenses someone can commit.

And in the case of BHO vs. Palin (even considering the metaphorical whoring of them both), one is a promotion, the other is insubordination to the people that elected her and disrespect of the political office that she held to just quit for the reasons she quit.

No, you didn't get it right. The action is what it is, but it doesn't tell a complete story. It's like reading half a sentence. Actions have motives and are influenced by internal and external circumstances.

The action is what it is, regardless of the reasons.

I dropped the comparison already, still doesn't change the fact we have JUDGES for the myriad of offenses someone can commit.

And apparently you've appointed yourself judge of who has "quit" and who hasn't. To you the reason is more important than the act. I think that's bullshit.

And in the case of BHO vs. Palin (even considering the metaphorical whoring of them both), one is a promotion, the other is insubordination to the people that elected her and disrespect of the political office that she held to just quit for the reasons she quit.

And the reason she quit was what? Obviously, since she's resigned we can see what she has done. However, that doesn't necessarily lead to the reason she resigned.

Insubordination and disrespect to the people that elected her? Give me a break. What about the people of Illinois who elected BHO to be a Senator?