PING - wardie

SAMBUSA

Sambusa nothing was meant by it , in fact it was a rather bland sophomoric statement. Thanks to all who "give benefit of the doubt" much appreciated. Next time call me on my cell rather than post , this way you'll know exactly what I meant and nothing will be misconstrued . Thanks Wardie

I don't have a knife....... .45acp you don't have to get close. Now isn't that the way it should be?

Remember when you get pulled over.." keep you hands on the gas tank and calmly annouce I have a CCW and the gun is on me and it's loaded officer"

Pulled from the H.org. Just a fair warning, this would not end well for you. You're more than welcome to attend, but dont think that you are going to "crash" it
Let's post up see whos going and on what day. I've seen where the Ohio Riders forum is doing karokee maybe we could crash that and have some funquestion.gif or maybe a get together for dinner on Saturday night. I dunno what do you think?
Sambusa nothing was meant by it , in fact it was a rather bland sophomoric statement. Thanks to all who "give benefit of the doubt" much appreciated. Next time call me on my cell rather than post , this way you'll know exactly what I meant and nothing will be misconstrued. Thanks Wardie

Spend 5 hours at basketball tonight, and shit breaks loose again

Wardie.... I'm not sure if you wrote the quote above, but let me clarify something here that may be causing some confusion.....

This party being referred to in the quote above is NOT an OhioRider event. This is a DTC event. It's a private party for our members, but we've posted a public invitation on O.R as we hang here frequently, with lots of friends. We are also friends with bar ownership, so all we have to do is say the word, & undesirables will be bounced

All that said..... Sam knows all you guys & has final word on if/who he'd like to extend an invitation to from the 'Busa board

Sambusa nothing was meant by it , in fact it was a rather bland sophomoric statement. Thanks to all who "give benefit of the doubt" much appreciated. Next time call me on my cell rather than post , this way you'll know exactly what I meant and nothing will be misconstrued . Thanks Wardie

Thanks for the PM wardie. As I said earlier, I'm guilty of thinking the worse until proven wrong. Your PM proved me wrong. Like I said in the PM, there's been some bad blood on the .org and I thought the worse.