FS: 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 5spd 65K miles (trail ready)

KillinTime

Posting this for a friend. Any questions PM me and I will get back with you as quickly as possible. That being said, here is his ad........

OK so the time has come to sell my Jeep, I love this Wrangler and it has never let me down. Runs pristine and has been well taken care of its whole life.

This Jeep has been taken off road and is unstoppable. In this recent snow the Jeep has pulled through everything and never worried me about sliding off the road!

It is a 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport model, 4.0L straight 6cyl engine with a 5spd transmission (newer clutch!)

Heres a list of the modifications, all done at the beginning of 2009

-Rough Country 4in suspension lift

-Rough Country adjustable control arms (front and rear)

-Rough Country stainless steel brake lines (front and rear)

-Rough Country grab handles

-Rough Country steering stabilizer

-WARN rear bumper

-WARN swing out spare tire carrier

-WARN front bumper

-WARN grill guard

-WARN 8000lbs Winch (electric with conrtoller)

-KC HIlights Daylighters (mounted on windsheild with KC brackets)

-HI-LIFT jack

-Transfer case spacer

-Pro Comp steel wheels 15x8 (Black)

-Dick Cepek Crusher tires 33x12.5 (aggressive mud terrain tires)

-AEM Brute Force intake system

-AEM throttle body spacer

= over 6,000$$ in upgrades

Anyways, I drive this Jeep everyday to work and back. It rides really smooth for being lifted and having large off road tires. There are no strange noises that come from the suspension or anything like that. The motor is very motor is very smooth and has great power to it. It always starts right up for me, never given me a problem there. It has lower miles for being a 2001. Its never been beaten on or drive hard, when offroading everything has been cautious and slow. Everything works great in the Jeep, It has full doors with the manual crank windows. Factory CD player with rear speaker bar, sounds great! The heat works amazingly, and the A/C blows cold!! I have been very happy with this Jeep and I'm sure whoever gets it will also be happy. All the gears work great, 4wheel high and 4wheel low work amazing. The clutch was recently replaced and grabs very strong still!!

Now theres always a downside to amazing vehicles, here are the down to the Jeep:

- The soft top has some small tears above the drivers door, But it does NOT leak any

- One of the tires had a nail it that has been plugged

- The driverside fender corner light has been broken

- The passenger fender and a decent size dent in the front of it

- Small tear on drivers seat

- Small typical dents and dings for a 9 year old car

Other than that this jeep is very very clean, the interior is really clean and nice..

I'm sure I am forgetting to add things, any other questions feel free to email me and take a look at it!!

ASKING PRICE : 12,000 FIRM!!

7121_191031700883_832550883_3986655_3862193_n.jpg

9025_194402945883_832550883_4025832_1343465_n.jpg

9025_194401570883_832550883_4025830_3080677_n.jpg

15349_214897090883_832550883_4240961_6979656_n.jpg

Nice setup. too much nice stuff on it for me to consider it :(

I'd love an off-road rig, but those tires are mucho expensive to replace, and I'd never use the winch.

I've always wanted a jeep. Not sure i could get one now though... I leave too much valuable stuff in my car too often.

Thanks for the Bumps. I've been in this rig a few times, and I must say rides very well for a lifter jeep with big tires.

Redkow, buy this, sell the winch and in turn use the money for tires when you need them! Problem solved! haha

Nice setup. too much nice stuff on it for me to consider it :(

I'd love an off-road rig, but those tires are mucho expensive to replace, and I'd never use the winch.

I've always wanted a jeep. Not sure i could get one now though... I leave too much valuable stuff in my car too often.

if you think youd never use a winch you are mistaken. Dont know how many times a winch has saved my ass or someone else's

seems high for a 2001 jeep wrangler. free bump

Not mine so I can't do anything about the price. But if you look up all the aftermarket parts they are very nice, not the cheap ass parts.

f4isvt....Can't you make your own thread?

I agree it's def. worth the asking price in my opinion, but I don't have the extra money right now or I would buy it.

I asked my friend that owns the jeep, he said no it does not have the factory lockers. He said only the rubicons came with that option.

• 7 months later...