1981 Honda CBX

Disclaimer

This is what I did this weekend. Ran up to Constantine, MI with my ol' man to pick up his new toy he got off eBay. The story behind the bike seems a little fishy, and we're still waiting for the title, but all in all, I think my dad got a pretty good deal. I'd give it a 8.6/10 as there's some minor nitpick cosmetic issues to make it perfect. Considering it's a 30yr old bike... it's been pretty well kept.

This is the 3rd complete CBX he's picked up in the last 18 months, the others are in various states of street-worthiness, but this one is turnkey ready to ride with me this summer. :D

Sorry about the "fog" in the pics, we had the thing running to check a few things.

image-D5A4_4B5466E9.jpg

image-D0A5_4B5466E9.jpg

image-0F3F_4B5466E9.jpg

image-9D44_4B5466E9.jpg

image-1A19_4B5466E9.jpg

image-C6DE_4B5466E9.jpg

image-882A_4B5466E9.jpg

image-50ED_4B5466E9.jpg

Edited by JRMMiii

VERY cherry... though it looks like she could use a lil' Honda Polish!! thumb.gif

With those side bags.... You should ask him if you can borrow it for our anniversary ride this summer! 18.gif

Im going to take a guess and say Buick Skyhawk.

It's whatever brand paid the most contingency that year...

It's spent most it's life being a Chevy Monza or an Olds Starfire.

But, yes, it could pass as a Skyhawk too, though I don't think he ever registered it on his entries as that.